Diablo® III

Error 45008 when reporting spam.

(Locked)

Getting the same error.
Same here. Bnet has never taken ant action rmotley stopping spammers all the way back to the beginning of d2. Who expects them to do anything now?
Ther at least should be a way to shut down the whole request option. We could then turn it on when we are actualy PLAYING WITH SOMEONE WE WEANT AS FRIEND. OR EVEN BETTER WE HAVE TO BE in a game TO MAKE OR RECIEVE A REQUEST. THIS WOULD ELIMINATE SPAMMERS.
Good lord that's a terrible idea. What about wanting to friend a real life friend? You'd have to wait until the two of you are both online, and somehow know the other person is playing at that moment.

Anywho.... same error for me when trying to report spammers in friend requests and in the trade/LFG chats.
I've been getting it for the past few days as well.. I thought this was the whole point of online only? To avoid "botting", "spamming", and "hacking".. Looks like it's still just a load of crap, but at least you can still play single player..

When the servers are up... :(

Fail blizz, fail..
only happens when reporting fasteve.com spammers
Same problem. Nice if blizzard would let us know they at least see the problem. Hope it wasn't a limit on reporting spam built into game, cause that would be really stupid.

12/08/2012 10:48 PMPosted by Boytigas
only happens when reporting fasteve.com spammers

Seems to be any spammers for me
Edited by Matt90977#1171 on 12/8/2012 11:00 PM PST
So many spammers and botters hate them all please fix the reporting mechanism . . . and you should really ban them . . . been reporting "Venom" and others for month but they are still spamming
Same problem, at least the Block Communication option still works for them, so you only get spammed by any account once. And there's always the last resort of leaving all the chat channels. I really hate to miss out on all those good conversations, but just seeing a gold spam fills me with SO MUCH RAGE!!!

As for the friend requests........maybe just take that ability away from free trial accounts?
They can still receive friend requests, so real friends can play with them
same here, been happening since latest patch for me.
12/08/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Blanco
Good lord that's a terrible idea. What about wanting to friend a real life friend? You'd have to wait until the two of you are both online, and somehow know the other person is playing at that moment.

You don't talk to your friends on the phone?
This feature did work, then it stopped, then it worked after latest patch, now its broke again. It is obvious these accounts are botting or more likely belong to the same person who has fifty bots farming the easy infernos.

These terrorists (what i call them), bot all day, !@#$ up the economy (for us not blizzard), and then piss me off by spamming me multiple times, offering me gold way cheaper than on the AH. The links do come back with a different id every now and again, so i do hope that these accounts are getting banned eventually.

If the account got banned before it can make more money than the game costs, then they can all %^-* off and get a real job. That is if they haven't obtained stolen credit cards or mugged old ladies to get the key.

Please let me report spam, aka botter terrorists.
Error 45008 here, too. Was able to report spam just fine until a couple days ago.
I have 4 friend requests sitting there waiting to be reported. Get your !@#$ together Blizzard. It's been several days now.
12/09/2012 06:41 AMPosted by Vicc

You don't talk to your friends on the phone?

The !@#$ is a phone?
I am also not able to report spam, error 45008 also.
Same error.
I am also not able to report spam, error 45008 also.
you guys want a fix, i lol. what we have now is happy fun time, here's a little teaser of what's coming soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dm5Db2bYig

and no i didn't make the video
Edited for = Btw i get the errors too, ild be pissed but ive played with spam bots on blizzard games for years so ive kinda gotten used to constantly spamming the n key as i play d2 hopefully the n key works for diablo 3 as well so i can mash it 5 times a sec for the 5-10 hours i play so i can actually play with one hand.
Edited by Azerias#1610 on 12/9/2012 8:16 AM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]