Diablo® III

Error 45008 when reporting spam.

(Locked)

Blizzard Employee
Thanks for the continued reports guys. The Battle.net team is continuing to work on this.
I am getting the same thing... I have 6 in my list right now.
or text lol
Have 2 on my list as well. Same errror.
90 Orc Mage
12/10/2012 10:09 AMPosted by Vasadan
Thanks for the continued reports guys. The Battle.net team is continuing to work on this.

That's good to know - however, how do these people get so many accounts? Are they using the free trial? What's the deal here? Every day I wake up with numerous friend requests.
I believe that the spammers/bots have found a way around us legitimate players reporting them. Story of my life (o_o)
Keeping this one at the top as well.

Spammers have taken over General and Trade chat with their gold selling. Hurry up and fix it.
Could we have a report BOT too?
Id really like this option
12/10/2012 06:46 PMPosted by Bruwen

That's good to know - however, how do these people get so many accounts? Are they using the free trial? What's the deal here? Every day I wake up with numerous friend requests.

Hacked accounts for the most part. Most hacked accounts are derelict which means the owners don't even know their accounts are being used by other people to spam/gold farm.
Blizzard Employee
This issue was fixed this morning with a hotfix deploy. Thank you all.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]