Diablo® III

need advice

I have only 6mil left after buying my gear. any advice on what to upgrade next? with 6mil? haha
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/mervo-6599/hero/22315972
Reply Quote
You could put a new DML through a damage calculator to see if a higher IAS but slightly lower CC one would give you a boost. I'm thinking something like a 19 IAS 9 CC one would be relatively cheap. Unless you really want that max discipline. Then it gets expensive. You also might be able to get a bargain basement Inna's Favor.
Reply Quote
thanks a lot for the advice. a friend said the same thing on getting a new DML with 19 IAS and got it for a bargain, it wasn't cheap the last time I bought. Considering inna's favor too but I have to choose between AR or Vit. I'm at 40k hp now and 400 AR.
Reply Quote
Yeah...as long as you're not aiming for the top level stuff, a bunch of legendaries are down in price to a more reasonable level. DMLs, mempos, vile wards, etc. Maintaining your EHP while going up in DPS is kind of a juggling act, since unless you have an unlimited budget you'll end up probably sacrificing a little of one for the other. Using 3 pieces of the nat's set is probably not helping a lot, since getting a mempo is usually a sure way of raising EHP or maintaining it at a high level. You can probably get some of your vit and AR back from upgrades to your rings (like go with AR or vit, maybe both if you can afford). Down the line you could also replace your pants with one with vit or AR, and get a belt with the other stat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]