Diablo® III

LAG

Does anyone gets lag when playing solo? Is that even possible?
Reply Quote
Yes, it has been terrible the last two days.
Reply Quote
I mean how can the guy creating the game experience lag? Isnt it suposed to have zero ping or something like that?
Reply Quote
Sounds like fps issue to me.This game has terrible specs.Which are extremely high.
Reply Quote
Well if it is some particular spec which can cause slowdown, I would like to know, because I already tunned down a lot of video options and I experience less LAG playing source based games and battefield which are real 3d physics simulators (at least what u can expect from a game anyway). Diablo on the other hand has a lot of enemies moving around and things falling appart, I will give u that, but come on playing solo? I think the champion of lagging was playing Act2. Anyway I just wanted to know if it is Internet related or not.
Reply Quote
Let me put it this way, can latency oscillate in a solo game depending on internet speed?
Reply Quote
HORRIBLE today (sunday). Constant freezing. Ping is 80 then shoots to 700+. This has been happening all day. Recently I opened wow in the background while playing D3. Each time I lag I hope over to wow. Absolutely no lag within wow... just a constant 40-60ms.

I would also like to add that I have no problems in Battlefield 3, Starcraft 2 and CS:GO... Its just D3.
Edited by Treydor#1127 on 12/9/2012 12:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
HORRIBLE today (sunday). Constant freezing. Ping is 80 then shoots to 700+. This has been happening all day. Recently I opened wow in the background while playing D3. Each time I lag I hope over to wow. Absolutely no lag within wow... just a constant 40-60ms.

I would also like to add that I have no problems in Battlefield 3, Starcraft 2 and CS:GO... Its just D3.

Same here, all my other games are fine...its like diablo 3 hates my internet o.o. i was fine until today...its been pretty bad for a few hours now. i can stay in lobby fine but if i try to play it gets really bad and kicks me from game, o well..
Reply Quote
SAME HERE THIS IS GETTING OLD ... BLIZZARD FIX YOUR CRAP THIS IS INSANE
Reply Quote
Man, Blizzard could at least say something, isnt this supposed to be technical support?
Reply Quote
Is latency 200 reasonable for playing D3 solo? Its weird that I just got back from Europe and althought latency is roughly the same, there seems to be less LAG.
Reply Quote
Does anyone has a tip on how to reduce LAG? I have a lantecy of 700 msec just standing on Bastion's Keep Stronghold!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]