Diablo® III

Build and play style advice

I decided to make a wizard with some gear I had in my stash and ended up with the char in my profile. Obviously, the gear is far from being good. Though, my goal with this char is to avoid the auction house at all costs and gear him with self found gear \ trading \ gear donations. Comming from a barb, I find the play style challenging and hard to get used to. I tried out the meteor build but I run out of AP too quickly and don't particularly find it fun (playing on inferno MP1) Can you recommend a build and playstyle to match my gear ?

Thanks.
Reply Quote
Bump ^
Reply Quote
If I'm recommending a build to go with your gear (and not recommending any gear upgrades) then I'd say give this a go: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#ciQjSO!WYX!YYYacc

You could swap hydra for blizzard if you prefer.
Also if you find you need teleport to be available more often than it is then you can swap Glass canon for Illusionist.
Alternatively if you don't have any issues running out of AP then you could swap Astral Presence for Illusionist.

You will want to find some gear with loh or ls and/or life regen, blood magic on it's own isn't going to be enough.

I might have some bits that would be of use to you... if I didn't get rid of them when I cleared out my stash the other day.
Add me anyway and I'll see what I have.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]