Diablo® III

MP8/9 Uber Service (IM's Provided)

Hello and thanks for checking the post. If you're interested in getting your IM Portal boss kills at either MP8 or MP9 you've come to the right place. Nanji and I (Caribou) are an MP8/9 carry team willing to help you get your Hellfire ring parts. We've been offering this service in general/tradechat for the last few weeks with good success and felt it was worth offering here as well.

What we offer:
* We provide IM's
* We have 2 spots available
* MP8 difficulty is 4M per spot
* MP9 difficulty is 5M per spot
* We will have 5 elites queued for quick NV stacks

Who we are:
Caribou71 (CM/Nova Wizard):
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Caribou71-1967/hero/3259371

Nanji (Archon Wizard):
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Nanji-1450/hero/8629110

How to contact us:
Please send a friend request to either caribou71#1967 or nanji#1450 and be certain to note "IM Service" in your request or it's unlikely we will accept the request. As noted int he title we typically operate between 9 PM to Midnight PST depending on how busy we are.

I'll update the post with online / offline when we're open for business.

Thanks again for reading, we look forward to hearing from you.

Nanji / Caribou71
Edited by Caribou71#1967 on 12/8/2012 6:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
I have done about 6 runs with them, they are very professional and provide fast runs, they set it up to be quick and easy. They have the best service you will find.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
we have done a good ubber run last nigth with 2 barbs at 75k dps..it went petty well :)
Reply Quote
Professional fast runs. Would do again!
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Just did a run with Caribou71 at MP8. Just the two of us (Nanji wasn't online at the time).
Easy - he set up the Valor (by finding the elites and knocking them almost all the way down before I joined). So getting NV5 in no time was no problem. Then it was off to the ubers.
Went 2 for 3 on body parts (Darn Ghom didn't drop!) Ha! Oh well.
But definitely fun and will hit him up again for certain.

Highly recommend.

-Lyph
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]