Diablo® III

11 Options to fix Reflects Damage

I don't create threads to brag but since your'e attacking me for no reason, here goes:

What's your record Chillaxin, 72 elite kills per hour am i correct? i will be counting on what you said in our little contest. I will even do the math if what you claim is indeed true.

My record? Nah, I don't know what my record is of killing the most elites in 1 hour. But anyone can figure out my Average. When it comes to efficiency, averages matter more than hotstreaks.

12/19/2012 03:44 AMPosted by Chillaxin
I don't need to "learn to play" because stats and numbers do not lie.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x316/fatyblob/Screenshot276_zps99d3379f.jpg

You do the math.

I'm not even one of those famous streamers who puts my gear to shame and create threads and videos to brag. You have bigger fish to fry, ZRyaiyne. I'm sure they will love the publicity of your off-the-wall challenge on one of their live streams.

Let's test it out. :) According to my paper calculations, you just die flat-out the minute you log in. :)

You are running away from me again Chillaxin. Why run from the little ZRaiyne? i'll even do all the hardwork of recording and uploading.

Aha, you can't do what you claimed 72 kills per hour a while ago? Credibility down the drain, again. :)
Now you're accusing me of cheating?

Wow what a sore loser.
What a truly enjoyed most here was how OP was initially complaining about reflect being too much for his setup and then proceeds to act as if the reflect bug was his problem the entire time to cover up the garbage.
Now you're accusing me of cheating?

Wow what a sore loser.

Nope, just a little sarcasm to get you warmer in your seat. :) Run little chi(llaxin)cken, run. Away from the challenge and away from the sky that is falling upon you. :)

What a truly enjoyed most here was how OP was initially complaining about reflect being too much for his setup and then proceeds to act as if the reflect bug was his problem the entire time to cover up the garbage.

+1 True that. :) Chillaxin likes to run away, here is the older post in which he cowered too.

12/19/2012 12:50 AMPosted by ZRaiyne
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7320592230?page=17
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 12/19/2012 4:29 AM PST
12/19/2012 04:23 AMPosted by ZRaiyne
Aha, you can't do what you claimed 72 kills per hour a while ago?

The truth of the matter is I perform even better than that currently than I did a month ago so the average slowly raises every time I play..

Do you even know what averages mean? My stats prove that I consistently perform.

72 isn't just some lucky hot streak. It is every. single. Day.
12/19/2012 01:14 AMPosted by Chillaxin
I kill 76.27 elites per hour on average on my demonhunter if you divide up the time played on it so calling it a failure is quite absurd.

Prove it in actual gameplay that will be recorded and uploaded by me in HD. So are you accepting?

If not then, run chickie. Run. ;)
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 12/19/2012 4:34 AM PST
12/19/2012 04:34 AMPosted by ZRaiyne
Prove it in actual gameplay

I did prove it with actual gameplay. You can even add me as a friend if you want to look at the stats yourself.
12/19/2012 04:36 AMPosted by Chillaxin
Prove it in actual gameplay

I did prove it with actual gameplay. You can even add me as a friend if you want to look at the stats yourself.

I will record the gameplay, i don't care about paper stats.

- You choose the route but it will be at Inferno MP(0), MP(3), and MP(10)
- Time will be 15min at max per run for MP0 and MP3, so the math and your average better add up
- Number of deaths will be counted.
12/19/2012 04:44 AMPosted by ZRaiyne

Yeah, who cares about undeniable proof anyway.
12/19/2012 04:48 AMPosted by Sweko

Edited by Chillaxin#1429 on 12/19/2012 4:49 AM PST

Oh, so your chaperone is back. It's your call if you wanna bring him in the run. (That is, if you can control two of your characters at the same time. ;) Sweko seems to be...)

haha anyway, I don't mind. :) He'll have a special mention in the video too, a very special one i assure you being all that clingy to you.
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 12/19/2012 4:59 AM PST
ZRaiyne, I gave you undeniable proof of my abilities. Your account can't beat my results. I'm sorry that upsets you so much, but maybe you should move on.

The results of my load-out is efficient kills and loot per time spent which can all be reviewed by anyone as hard evidence. No video necessary.

None of your middle school "are you chicken" taunts will coax me into creating a video for others to start copying.
Edited by Chillaxin#1429 on 12/19/2012 5:40 AM PST
12/19/2012 05:17 AMPosted by Chillaxin
ZRaiyne, I gave you undeniable proof of my abilities. Your account can't beat my results. I'm sorry that upsets you so much, but maybe you should move on.

The results of my load-out is efficient kills and loot per time spent which can all be reviewed by anyone as hard evidence. No video necessary.

I don't want to risk some video of me playing and getting copy'ed over and over (sorry thats what diablo players seem to do) and have it end up getting nerfed.

Oh lord, copy you and nerf you? what's more to nerf from a person who dies in 1 second? *laughhhhing so harddddddd* i gotta take screenshot of this post for future reference. Man you are classic. An icon nonetheless.

Run chickie, run. Run home to mommy now so don't cry. :) Oh, and take your secondary account, Sweko, with you. You have nothing to show for yourself. Cower.

Honestly, "we" laugh at people like you, seriously. Such shame that cannot be put into words. Using a secondary account to vouch for himself. *lauggghhhhing on the floorrrr* :D

Just how much lower can you possible go? That's a rhetorical question, don't answer.
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 12/19/2012 5:33 AM PST
Such shame that cannot be put into words. Using a secondary account to vouch for himself.

Considering that we both have topics that the other is not in, but we both know each other, there is evidence that we're friends. *shock* Good luck trying to prove anything more than that.

12/19/2012 05:20 AMPosted by ZRaiyne
You have nothing to show for yourself. Cower.

More kills and more loot every single hour. (efficiency)
Edited by Chillaxin#1429 on 12/19/2012 5:33 AM PST
12/19/2012 05:32 AMPosted by Chillaxin
Such shame that cannot be put into words. Using a secondary account to vouch for himself.

Considering that we both have topics that the other is not in, but we both know each other, there is evidence that we're friends. *shock* Good luck trying to prove anything more than that.

12/19/2012 05:20 AMPosted by ZRaiyne
You have nothing to show for yourself. Cower.

More kills and more loot every single hour. (efficiency)

Proof? No proof. No credibility. :D I got mine up in my channel already, heck i got a ton of videos there.

Anyway, the challenge on your efficiency Chillaxin stands as a FAILURE unless proven otherwise. I have also taken into account these past few posts. Thank you for making me laugh the hardest i've had so far. This is the best thread i've read yet. :)

Good bye Chillaxin aka. Sweko! You are one and the same anyway. :) Take care of that secondary account of yours since that seems to be your only friend! :D
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 12/19/2012 5:51 AM PST
Anyway, the challenge on your efficiency Chillaxin stands as a FAILURE unless proven otherwise. I have also taken into account these past few posts. This is the best i've read yet. :) Good bye!

No one feels getting more kills per hour with undeniable proof is a failure. Goodbye to you too.
Edited by Chillaxin#1429 on 12/19/2012 5:46 AM PST
12/19/2012 05:44 AMPosted by Chillaxin
Anyway, the challenge on your efficiency Chillaxin stands as a FAILURE unless proven otherwise. I have also taken into account these past few posts. This is the best i've read yet. :) Good bye!

No one feels getting more kills per hour with undeniable proof is a failure. Goodbye to you too.

Well before i leave, the last few pages and majority of this thread in actuality are all against you on that note. ;)

Ignorance is bliss, so blinding bliss it has been for you it seems. If you haven't noticed nobody cares about you except your secondary account Sweko. :D

You really are an idiot for taking a screenshot of your profile trying to prove you aren't Sweko. *face-palm* lol. Good luck on your future failures! :D You are something else entirely, non-human rather.
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 12/19/2012 6:05 AM PST
good luck on your future failures!

good luck getting less kills per hour.
12/19/2012 05:58 AMPosted by Chillaxin
good luck on your future failures!

good luck getting less kills per hour.

Prove it. Let's have this contest. oh you're a runner, i forgot. :)) Ciao~
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 12/19/2012 6:02 AM PST
12/19/2012 05:56 AMPosted by ZRaiyne
You really are an idiot for taking a screenshot of your profile

Why?

The last 56 if your forum posts have been only in threads I have been in (an even greater amount than Sweko's).

Using your logic, I would be using your account to argue with myself.
Edited by Chillaxin#1429 on 12/19/2012 6:06 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]