Diablo® III

Suggestions for gear / skills

I've been upgrade my WD steadily, but I feel like I've hit a wall. Not able to increase my dps by much more without losing more health or resistance than I already have. I don't really have any life on hit or life steal, since it's so expensive to buy, so I'm having trouble keeping myself alive at anything past MP4 or MP5. Zombie dogs hold most mobs back but if I run into electrocute or anymob with a burst attack (like the bull charge in Act I) I'm screwed. Any suggestions on how to improve my survivability and gear in general or skills would be appreciated. Thanks.
Reply Quote
I would suggest getting a z pox ring the 20 manna per sec really helps with sustaining bears. Also some more crit chance and damage % will help your overall damage and some more vitality would probably be good as well. The biggest thing is either get LS or LoH have one or both of these is a must.

For serving I highly suggest an amethyst in your helm and getting your vit to at least 900. After doing this you can take out the amethysts in your chest and pants and replace them with topaz for more intelligence and thus more damage. Also higher dps on your wep will help big time on your damage.

its a lot of upgrades and won't be cheap so do some fast farming to save up - hope this helps and let me know what you decide to do.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]