Diablo® III

movement speed mp10?

im trying to gear up for mp10 and would like to get the 24 movement speed but not sure if its worth it for mp10. i've got a pretty well rounded doc and do quite fine at mp6-7 but not sure for higher. curious to see if people find the extra movement speed effective or not in higher mp levels or with different builds.
Reply Quote
i don't bother others may disagree.
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 03:30 PMPosted by HardCopy
im trying to gear up for mp10 and would like to get the 24 movement speed but not sure if its worth it for mp10. i've got a pretty well rounded doc and do quite fine at mp6-7 but not sure for higher. curious to see if people find the extra movement speed effective or not in higher mp levels or with different builds.

The main thing I drop is pick up radius, I got a decent pair of boots and lacuni's so the 24% movement speed caries over, but I've considered what you're saying before too.

For lower mp / xp farming I'll throw on a xp gem/ xp ring and random pick up radius items for a GI/GF build. For higher mp's I'll just swap out the pick up radius gear for items that have more health / survivability.
Reply Quote
movespeed may help you dodge affixes faster, move/position quicker. Farmspeed isnt the only use of movement speed imo. I cant play without 2 pieces of 12% movespeed items anymore, I just feel sluggish. Not as sluggish as that one guy though, lol.
Reply Quote
View profile
MP10 involves more moving around and kiting than any other MP level. Having the movement speed is priceless allowing you to avoid elite affixes, moving around to position yourself with the mobs and elites, as well as outrun elites / maniacs in some cases.

I wouldn't give up the 24% movement speed for anything.

Good cc lacuni paired with blackthorne's pants or a good depth diggers is a good way to go.
I opt for the cheaper inna's pants with strongarm bracers. It ends up giving me a little higher dps but sacrificing a little bit of life and LoH. Bears do not proc LoH well so it really doesn't hurt my build at all.
Reply Quote
View profile
12/07/2012 05:36 PMPosted by Soundb
Not as sluggish as that one guy though, lol.

Was this a poke at Nerzaa's super slow attack speed.
Reply Quote
Lacuni's and Zuni's are best in slot IMO. That's 24 right there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]