Diablo® III

D3 Community Dying Fast?

View profile
12/09/2012 02:43 AMPosted by Ender
DIII is one of the best games ever made, I love it.

You know what is really messed up?

That this positive statement can and likely will create problems here.

Being positive is literally more disruptive than being negative on these forums.
Reply Quote
Just because you got bored doesnt mean the game is dying

so if there are a total of 10 guys playing you wont play?

GTFO and get a life
Reply Quote
View profile
12/08/2012 06:28 PMPosted by painboots
This game is destined for death. Why? Because when one person rules with an iron fist and doesn't listen to the player base they get frustrated and quit. Mr. Wilson thinks he knows everything and no one else is right.

Really, where did paragon levels come from? Where did the solution to the feast or famine of the mana issue of the WD come from? Did Jay all of a sudden decide that the WD's pets needed to be buffed without anyone saying anything at all about it? Oh and what about MP, no doubt it was like the others above that came from the players here on the forums.
Reply Quote
Well I have no clue if the game is dieing or not. All I can do is explain what I feel when playing - and I consider my self as someone who likes D3 a lot - but in its current form, its very unmotivational and unrewarding.

How so? Simple really. The randomness is to high compared to the time you have to spend playing the game but on the other side there is a chance to gear up with almost only using the AH as source.

I think most players dont mind the AH as they buy and sell things there sometimes. But I believe most people dont feel well with using the AH only. I guess its not the experience they are looking for. Certainly its not why I am here. I dont mind to use the AH as a form of trade. But to flip items? Not my cup of tea really.

This means you are left with playing the game as only option. But the randomness on some of the items is so high, that its not a motivational experience. Even if you get some echoing fury, mempo, skorn, lacunis, vile etc. the chance for those items to be really good is extremly small. And they are supposed to push you in to the "end game", which is now the high MP levels. You can play literaly for months and more and not find anything usefull, despite the fact that you found a lot of lvl63 legendaries and set items. The sheer number of useless high lvl legendaries is unbelievable, maximus, grandfather, flying dragon, vigilance, The Grand Vizier, Fury of the Vanished Peak and many more. All useless two hand weapons. Except for Skorn. But even a Skorn is only usefull with the CORRECT rolls.

Is that the build diversity the guys at Blizz love to throw around? Where only ONE item for twohand builds is really usefull? And only with the correct rolls?

As much as I love D3, I would not be surprised if people leave the game.
Reply Quote
12/08/2012 08:10 PMPosted by DeadRu
Ya I remember the D2 is dying days, they lasted for many years.
Except the fact that D2 seems to be outlasting D3 at this point. How sad is it that a game that is 12 years old is doing a better job at keeping people coming back than this POS.
Reply Quote
Yea, D3 is dying since JY joined Blizzard, fire JY and remake D3 please, D3 is not up to the blizzard standard at all, this game is so freaking shallow and stupid, not worth $60 either, I wanted a refund seriously, you guys did a bad job in designing D3.
Reply Quote
Nah D3 is still very strong. It has a nice community.
Reply Quote
when are you people gonna stop complaining, if you hate the game so much just deinstall it and stop posting on the forums, it's really not that complicated. the game has its share of problems but i like it for what it is and it certainly isn't dying, regardless of how badly you want it to
Reply Quote
D3 is dying yet my Friends List keeps getting bigger.
Reply Quote
View profile
11/17/2012 10:30 AMPosted by MagusHenosis
My dream for Diablo 3 is......that the community can put aside their differences and get along.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7173977415?page=1

12/09/2012 04:37 AMPosted by MagusHenosis
Can we all please try to get along as a community (myself included)?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7350535540
Reply Quote
12/09/2012 02:33 AMPosted by stryker
DeadRu might just be the last D3 fanboy. I wonder how it feels to love a game thats so universally despised and infested by people only after money.

Hi,

On my first D3 account I played only SC and finished Inferno. Now I just play HC on this one. No money to be made here. :3

Also, I've purchased D3 merchandise. Universally despised? I'd get a D3 tramp stamp and practice the Diablo waggle in the mirror if I could be alone with myself for long enough. Wait, I'm a gamer, of course I'm alone that often. >.>

I like D3. Alot.
Reply Quote
12/09/2012 04:36 AMPosted by coinbird
when are you people gonna stop complaining, if you hate the game so much just deinstall it and stop posting on the forums, it's really not that complicated. the game has its share of problems but i like it for what it is and it certainly isn't dying, regardless of how badly you want it to

Your evidence that its not dieing is overwhelming.
Reply Quote
View profile
12/09/2012 04:52 AMPosted by CompleatWych
I like D3. Alot.

Me too.

And I think that they will make it far better given some time.
Edited by MagusHenosis#1202 on 12/9/2012 5:17 AM PST
Reply Quote

Your evidence that its not dieing is overwhelming.

why should i have to prove this? why should anyone have to prove this? just get off the boards already you bitter nerd. videogames
Edited by coinbird#2717 on 12/9/2012 5:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
12/09/2012 05:23 AMPosted by coinbird
why should i have to prove this? why should anyone have to prove this?

You don't have to prove it, you get your opinion the same as everyone.

Take it from me and try not to let people here get to you :)
Reply Quote
Well you are both right and wrong.

Barb community is rising fast.

Non-barb community is the one dying fast lol

+1 XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]