Diablo® III

D3 Community Dying Fast?

View profile
Does everyone think PVp will create a resurgence of old players?
Reply Quote
There have been many great threads that not only precisely identify the game's core problems but also suggest great improvements to the game. I suppose Blizzard never listened to those threads anyway but not there is nothing left of intelligent debate to guide the game.

Dude, I told you all before.

Put your complaints in limerick, or haiku, or riddle form, and the Blues will be all over it.

I'm pretty sure a dozen different things were included in Patch 1.0.4 that were in the haiku thread.
Reply Quote
Like yesterday or the other day, the forums went on a standstill and no one can post but can only view threads. . .

And threads were getting like 1,000-2,000 views every hour or so, some threads even got 100,000 views in a matter of hours. You can't tell me those are the same 100 people viewing those threads over and over again? LOL

Community Dying fast you say? =) Most people just don't care to post a comment or just browse the forum and leave and majority of the people are too busy playing the game.

________________________________________________________________________________
JaceAltair EU Server
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/JaceAltair-2678/

DH Stun Build Trolling Elites and Ubers on MP10
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7178978741#1
Edited by JaceAltair#2678 on 12/10/2012 2:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
I dont think I have any more interest in the game. As of right now I am not planning on playing again until the next expansion. I can't really get into it anymore. Maybe if they made a single player experience with no Auction house.. I might consider.

I don't even know if PVP will bring me back. Unless they have some cool idea's up there sleeve.
Edited by Crawler#1956 on 12/10/2012 2:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
The D3 community doesn't die good players just don't hang out in the official forum..which is only for news to see which thread is gaining momentum...and recreational trolling...

If good players don't hang out in the forum, the community is dead.
That's kind of a definition.

The keyword was 'official forum'
Reply Quote
12/10/2012 02:58 PMPosted by Iliililiill
This game was ****ing terrible and anyone who says otherwise is just lying to themselves. I wish they would just bury this catastrophe and not waste time with an XPAC.

This game is terrible. But saying that doesnt rule out that The Xpac is going to fail too.
We havent seen any notion of expansion, so its to early to call it fail.
But the fail chance are very likely asuming they have failed once on D3.

IF the Xpac fails to then "We have failed, and we double it."

I think blizzard ALREADY knows that D3 first Expansion is very critical in saving D3 life at all.
By this we already know that This expansion is gonna take A TON of time to develop considering blizzard today was CLUELESS on what makes Diabo series tick.
Edited by WhiteBootz#6395 on 12/10/2012 3:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
Ignore ScrubRu. Has been fanboying for this turd of a game as it's gone done in flames since release.

Not his fault he enjoys garbage.

DIII is one of the best games ever made, I love it.
Reply Quote
12/08/2012 08:10 PMPosted by DeadRu
Ya I remember the D2 is dying days, they lasted for many years.

LOL Really D2 could only squeeze 10 years from me. I supposed I have put 700 hours in the game and play about 5-10 hours a week while I balance work and a family of 4 it must be totally dying after 6 months. Diablo 2 was eb and flow with patches as well.
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
I like the fact that the AH controls drop rates.... WTH are all the skorns in the AH for. If the drop rate is so low why are there 200 plus skorn's in the AH
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]