Diablo® III

Where do i need to upgrade?

Pretty much what the title says, which items need an upgrade? I can easily run through anything on mp 0 but would like to start farming on higher monster power. I have a WD specific stone of jordan but don't have it equipped right now, I'm concerned about losing the crit hit chance. I do have all five pieces of Zuni so I can unequip one piece if necessary. My current mojo gives a 6 or 7k DPS boost over my string of skulls.

Thanks for the input.
Reply Quote
Hello LOLcat,

Try to get some AVG dmg on your ammy with higher INT and CD.

When you are doing higher MP I would not suggest you to use PTV as a passive, I would swap that out for either Blood Ritual (BR) or Spritual Attunemtn (SA).

You are lacking INT in most of your gear. Try getting a better Zuni vision with 200+ INT & Mana regen (MR). For your other pieces, you can search for similar stats with higher INT.
Reply Quote
INT...
Reply Quote
Thanks for the replies. I know I'm lacking some Int on my gear but I'm poor at the moment. I have some of the cheaper Zuni gear because a few pieces dropped and I just wanted to get the complete set.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]