Diablo® III

I could use a little advice

I have done fairly well, so far, made it to Belial in Inferno soloing all the way, but finally needed a little help with Belial. This is my first WD and I've gotten pretty lucky in the auction house so far, finding some decent gear (I think) for not a lot of gold, my total outlay at this point is less than 3 million total. Not sure if I have made the best choices on skills either.
If anyone could look at my build, I would really appreciate any advice you might have on how I can improve my WD. My actual damage is almost 89k with Pierce the Veil.

Thanks in advance for any ideas!!
Reply Quote
Feel free to add in game...
Reply Quote
I'm pretty impressed you made it this far without any resistances! That is the first thing you need, and it shouldn't cost much gold. Get a few items with + all resist and you will take fare less damage. Also, drop Pierce the Veil (it uses too much mana) and use gruesome feast instead. You can replace wall of zombies with sacrifice/provoke (you get free dogs from your passive so you may as well use them). Once you have your resistances a bit higher start working on dps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]