Diablo® III

Free Full Gear Barb 100K DPS! Giveaway #2

Guys, giveaway for this has ended.
I will start a new topic tomorrow once my profile updates.
I'm going to be giving away a wizard. I previously said a DH, but people are requesting a wizard to me on D2JSP
Reply Quote
3 and 18
DarKSpADaA#1810
Edited by DarKSpADaA#1810 on 12/10/2012 2:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
37, 38
Reply Quote
23, 44

Crazkiller#1104
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Oremasta#1668
Reply Quote
12, 39

lyricaldevil#1445
Edited by lyricaldevil#1445 on 12/10/2012 6:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
29 , 31

Benjy#1275
Reply Quote
Hey Chiuy,

If you are going to do another contest soon for wizard can you do this barb set for undergeared players as well? Honestly I never viewed the gear before entering because I never thought I would win. I would much rather this gear go to someone who will use it rather than me just selling it. Goodluck to everyone and sorry to waste your time.
Reply Quote
16, 23
Reply Quote

Betherno#2283
Reply Quote
Sayten#1919

Reply Quote
Stop posting numbers you idiots.
Reply Quote
27, 34

Amonrath#1179
Reply Quote
Hey Chiuy,

If you are going to do another contest soon for wizard can you do this barb set for undergeared players as well? Honestly I never viewed the gear before entering because I never thought I would win. I would much rather this gear go to someone who will use it rather than me just selling it. Goodluck to everyone and sorry to waste your time.

How nice of you.
Will do, I will draw right away today when I'm done taking my final exams at around 6:00pm then.
Reply Quote
UPDATE: Contest is continuing. Midnite, who won, said that he doesn't want the prize and as a request, I will be giving the Barb away to an undergeared person. I will be drawing again tonight at 6:00pm pacific right after the final exams that I'm about to take. You may still enter, but only lower-end gear people please. I will also be looking at the profiles. (Does not have a 80k dps barb*) Thanks!
Edited by Chiuy#1727 on 12/10/2012 11:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
9, 41 Cheers!
Reply Quote
12/10/2012 10:50 AMPosted by Chiuy
(Does not have a 80k dps character)

Does that mean "Does not have ANY 80k dps character" or just "Does not have a 80k dps BARB"?

I have a pretty high end (>100k dps) monk, but my barb isn't even 60 yet, and I could use the gear once he gets there :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]