1. Your ehp is only 1,162,388 with a very low block shield. You would gain 30-50% more damage with a skorn costing 10-20 million. You would not lose crit chance because an axe=10% cc due to wep master. You would gain a ton of vitality from the skorn and also a ton of crit damage too. The loss of 52 ar can be made up elsewhere easily.
2. Blackthorne's jousting mail is probably the best item for a "balance" of dps, loh, ehp and mf. The lower end ones can be had for under 500k now. I bought one for my friend and he loves it! Inna's pants is also popular, if you get one with a split str-vit roll as the random, you will trade some ehp for dps and 12% movement.
3. Your trifecta gloves are great, but again I would much rather trade away the crit damage for a well rolled tasker and theo or IK gloves where I lose a little damage but gain a ton of ehp.
4. Kaleidoscope amulets are BIS for most builds. Mine gives me a huge dps bonus to frenzy. Yes I lose some sheet damage due to no crit damage, but all the other stats way more than make up for it, especially the resists.
5. Your mempo has a bad random roll. I will be upgrading mine with either a high armor roll or a split dex-vit or int-vit roll. Guess once you reach paragon 100, you can put an amethyst gem in there and gain 7-10k more life. I am in no hurry myself, what's the fun once you hit 100 there's nothing else to look forward to.
6. Feel free to suggest which items I can upgrade that are more than 10% improvement(without losing any ehp) and cost under 50m(better yet, 20m) gold. If no suggestions, then I am pretty much maxed out, save for maybe my belt and helm.