Diablo® III

650 mil to spend can I make a decent DH?

Been playing a Monk and today I got a really high Int/Vit roll Vile Ward that I sold for 500 mil and then a run later got a Witching Hour with 60 resists and 120 vit that got me another 200 mil. I have been just farming MP0 as a TR Monk since I came back because thats the only class I had and all I could farm with my gimp gear. But Im sick of just holding down right mouse button and basically teleporting across maps. While its fast its about as much fun as watching paint dry. Can you get anything decent with 650 mil? Id like to at least faceroll MP 4-6.
Reply Quote
Yes. I face roll mp2 with a gold value of only about 20 million. I do solo key runs on mp5 with little issue too (some deaths). I would kill for even 100m in upgrades
Reply Quote
I can do MP9 with few deaths (but more kiting than it's worth) with my gear.
Reply Quote
150 to 200mil will be more then enough to build a DH for clearing mp5 like a machine.

i suggest you spend that amount first and discover what upgrades you want/need thereafter.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]