Diablo® III

a bug in 2 dh combination skill...

hi... i use shadow power (gloom) and rapid fire.... i hope blizzard will attend to this matter.. plz try to hit an elite mob (with reflect damage) with rapid fire (i use the 1st rune) and a split second later, activate the shadow power... u ll realize that the 15% life leech doesnt work.. it only works if u first activate the shadow power and then start firing.. thats a little unfair in my opinion.. plz try it... thanks in advance..
Reply Quote
First of all, this is the wrong forum for this type of request, so this thread may end up being moved by the moderators.

As to your question, this is indeed how Gloom works. Whether it's a bug is debatable as we don't know the original design intention. However, this behavior is consistent and also goes in your favor. For example, if you pop gloom and cast a few Spike Traps while it's active, they maintain the life leech even after Gloom ends. This allows you to save discipline in a bola/trap tanking build by shooting bolas through the first 3 seconds of gloom, then spam your traps just before it ends. The life leech will keep you alive for a few more seconds, letting you regen 2-3 disc. I believe it also applies to Shuriken Cloud - if you cast it during Gloom, it maintains the leech for the entire 120 second duration.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]