Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
If Frenzy Generates 3 Fury on attack, Does IK bonus give me 5?
Are you sure about this? I tested in game with frenzy, battle rage and warcry and it didn't seem to gain extra fury. It's pretty annoying to test with the fury generating naturally actually.
Typical = -2 Fury Per Second
IK bonus = +2 Fury Per Second
Total = 0 = your fury doesn't go up or down.
Unforgiving = +2 per sec
Unforgiving + IK = +4 per second total generated
Unforgiving with No IK is 2 per second.
Edited by Professor#1152 on 12/9/2012 9:40 PM PST
Unforgiving + full IK
Hello all. I'm on my way grinding to paragon 100 (51 currently) and have a question that I need answered =)
Wow, so much false information was given so far, people who didn´t test or didn´t read a post of someone who researched it shouldn´t post...
Anyway, I´ve researched it, here´s the post
1. fury degen is actually 1 fury each 30 frames (game runs at 60 frames per second) so 2 fury per second
2. fury degen begins 10 seconds after you hit something (object or monster)
3. only Warcry and Threatening Shout generate fury without hitting anything (for example in town), all other skills that generate Fury (Bash, Frenzy, Cleave, Stomp, Charge, Leap etc) have to hit a target (object or monster) to generate fury
4. Unforgiving stops the natural fury degeneration altogether for as long as it´s your passive (effect #1) + you passively generate 1 fury each 30 frames, so 2 per second (effect #2)
5. IK5 set bonus is the exact opposite of fury degeneration, 1 fury gained each 30 frames, so 2 per second - if you´re within the 10 second time frame, fury degen is canceled and IK5 set bonus stays so you´ll gain 1 fury each 30 frames (2 per second) and when fury degeneration begins they basically cancel each other out
6. None of the last 3 questions can be answered with a yes, IK5 set bonus is a passive fury regen effect and doesn´t affect fury generators like Frenzy, Warcry nor Into the Fray crits
7. Both Unforgiving and IK5 set bonus stack so you will generate 4 fury per second (2 fury each 30 frames) no matter if you battle or not, because of Unforgiving effect #1
8. Both Unforgiving and IK5 set bonus are affected by Animosity (+20% fury gen) and Inspire (+8% fury gen, templar skill), so with animosity+unforgiving+IK5 set bonus you generate 4.8 fury per second and if you add the templar you´ll gain 5.12 fury per second
9. note that instead of gaining more than 1 or 2 fury per tick (each 30 frames), animosity and inspire lower the frame length of the fury generation tick so you get more fury ticks per second instead of the same number of ticks with just more fury
Edited by Nubtro#2147 on 12/10/2012 2:57 AM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.