Diablo® III

100k dps barb looking for advice on gear

90 Human Paladin
Chudbrochil#1638
100k dps base
120k with warcry
Any advice on cheap gear to get me higher on dps and get some vit? Thx
Reply Quote
Chest+pants, high stat blackthornes for both.

That's probably another 400+ vit right there.

Shoulders can also get more vit, depends how much you want to spend but you can get 300-400+ combined stats on them (80-150 vit).

Your resists aren't bad, but you could use a boot+bracer upgrade for another 80-100.

For dps, just better weapons+jewlery, I would recommend hitting just over 2 aps and bumping your crit up a bit in the process. Take a look at this if you haven't already http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6037344497
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Chest really? My entire gearset has been gotten for under 100mill total. Only reason I was able to come up with that was I had D2JSP fg leftover from D2. That chest cost me 30mill lol. I'll have to look into some blackthorn's, i'm having a tough time making gold in this game reliably. Thanks for all the tips, just trying to find my weak spots.
Edited by Chudbrochil#1638 on 12/10/2012 4:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
:) Similiarly spend under 100m. My stats is abit better then you.

Try getting an EF. It will buff your DPS by alot. My Ef i bought 6m. gives me 30k dps.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I had an EF, I sold it for two reasons.
1.) When doing grps which is about 70% of my play I fear !@#$ and we all have to chase.
2.) I needed a socketed mainhand for battlemaster for the 10% crit. You think replacing the blade of the warlord with an ef will give a ton of dmg?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]