Diablo® III

How did you get your top end Manticore?

$$$? AH deal? Found it? By farming your !@# off?
Reply Quote
$$$
Reply Quote
I had to duel darth vadar...lost my arm in the process though.
Reply Quote
By selling my body.. and it's not even a dex one.
Reply Quote
Crap, you lost your arm duelling Vader... You'll have to switch to a one handed calamity :p
Reply Quote
AH
Reply Quote
Loot pinata'ed from a monster in Caverns of Frost
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 07:11 AMPosted by coolfoolboo

Couple more tricks on the street and you would've got a dex one.
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 07:59 AMPosted by RabidChimp

Couple more tricks on the street and you would've got a dex one.

Once i earn enough to get a dex one, no one shall touch me again.
Reply Quote
crater 2
Reply Quote
sniped mine for 220mil on GAH lol! well its not really that top end hehe!. But IMO is still pretty good and cheap.

1337 dps
78crit dmg
234 dex
82 vit
1 socket

=D
Reply Quote
I didn't, I use a calamity.

But... I'd just like to say I've never had a Manticore drop for me, or a Windforce, or a Calamity, or a DML for that matter. Not even a crappy low dps str one with one socket.

On the other hand, I've gotten plenty of Hellracks, Dawns, and Danettas (one of which was worth a whole 3M).

At least I've gotten some decent Nats and Vile Wards....

This game seriously prefers dropping the ultra crappy worthless legendaries over the decent ones.
Reply Quote
I haven't....yet.
Reply Quote

This game seriously prefers dropping the ultra crappy worthless legendaries over the decent ones.

No doubt. FU dark mage's shade, ivory tower, and frostburn guantlets.
Reply Quote
sniped mine for 220mil on GAH lol! well its not really that top end hehe!. But IMO is still pretty good and cheap.

1337 dps
78crit dmg
234 dex
82 vit
1 socket

=D

so expensive
Reply Quote

No doubt. FU dark mage's shade, ivory tower, and frostburn guantlets.

I recently got 4 Heart Slaughters in a 2 day span. I despise all polearm drops now
Reply Quote
I'm currently saving up for a top(ish) end manticore. I'm having trouble seeing how much I need. The prices are so random, in the GAH atleast. I want the best bang for my buck. I only have 300mil right now but I wanna save up atleast 600+.

What are some DPS/dex/2soc ranges that I could get for 600mil? 800mil? 1bil? It seems everyone overprices on the GAH like crazy.
Reply Quote
I'm currently saving up for a top(ish) end manticore. I'm having trouble seeing how much I need. The prices are so random, in the GAH atleast. I want the best bang for my buck. I only have 300mil right now but I wanna save up atleast 600+.

What are some DPS/dex/2soc ranges that I could get for 600mil? 800mil? 1bil? It seems everyone overprices on the GAH like crazy.

Well if you look at the AH, tonnes of 2 soc Manticores aren't selling for the buyout prices they're being listed for. I guess sellers just can't accept the decreasing price trends and are desperately trying their luck. Time is not on their side so they will be forced to lower their prices, so patience is key here. :)

For 600mil I think you can get at least a 1230+ DPS Manticore with Dex roll and decent crit damage, probably better than that if you're patient enough. The buyout prices are just laughable unless you manage to snipe something that some ignorant guy put up for cheap (don't think that happens often these days though). So it's better to try to win one on bid rather than buyout.
Reply Quote
I am selling mine for a very fair price =) 1230 manticore with 92 chd and 2 sockets.
Edited by Cyon#1808 on 12/8/2012 10:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
Well if you look at the AH, tonnes of 2 soc Manticores aren't selling for the buyout prices they're being listed for. I guess sellers just can't accept the decreasing price trends and are desperately trying their luck. Time is not on their side so they will be forced to lower their prices, so patience is key here. :)

Yep AH is built on noobs and wishful thinking right now, just keep boycotting the stupid prices and they will continue to decay. Really sick of seeing 2 soc 1200 dps INT manticores priced astronomically higher than superior DPS 1 soc dex ones myself...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]