Diablo® III

Index to Witch Doctor Builds and Guides

Bump and sticky requested.
Reply Quote
This is very helpful. Nice one.
As a friendly advice, it might also be helpful to include a MP0 farming build (Perhaps the build I have set).
Reply Quote
View profile
@ TheHound - We have an MP0 farm build in the New to 60 guides. However if you want to write about something else than feel free to do so.

We need a little more than a post that says look at my gear. Check out some of the guides and do something similar e.g. guide description, list of skills and why you chose them, how you use those skills in the game, and other tips for the readers.
Reply Quote
Yup, will keep that in mind if I get the time.
Reply Quote
View profile
If anyone has any Witch Doctor info that you feel would be applicable to this Index, please submit it.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Hoimaha-1466/hero/27101621 here is my build i like this and i do not die hardly ever and solo mp 5 well , rate this and let me know what i could do to improve
Reply Quote
View profile
@ Hoimaha - It's a mystery to me how you can run that in MP5 with 400 life on hit and no toads or Acid Cloud to proc it.

Maybe your gear hasn't updated?
Reply Quote
bump for love
Reply Quote
View profile
Added "Best in Slot Gear for an All Around Build" under Other Guides.
Reply Quote
I not sure which build I belong to however I found WD is super efficient character for low mp. My WD always still to mp1 am I underrate him?
Reply Quote
@Haze

Yes, with AC/ZB, WD is one of the most efficient in low MP farming and leveling. I farm MP0 since I can 1 shot white mobs and take down elites with 1-2 bear cast (given the positioning of elites).

It does get boring for me grinding lower MP. I farm MP7+ with my friends for keys and ubers on occasion.

If you want to speed up on low MP clears, you should check out one of the guides posted here.

And for more advance set ups and questions you can also check out Chucknorris's thread.
Reply Quote
Thanks @ Recount
I will take sometimes to go thru those build. Due to most of my WD items was heritage from my Wiz in fact I'm noob for WD. But one thing I learn about WD is the build more viable than Wiz.
Reply Quote
View profile
Made some editing changes.

Added Attack Speed vs Mana Usage (Bears Example)

--------------

Please submit good posts for inclusion in this Index.

Thanks for everyone's support.
Reply Quote
View profile
Made some more editing changes. Eventually I will group the builds by type when we get some more of them.

If you think something belongs in here, let me know.

If you want to submit a build for inclusion, please provide the details of the build and explain how it performs, and why you made the specific skill choices. Also provide the MP levels where the build has been successful.

Please vote to sticky this index.

Thanks again for your support.
Reply Quote
You guys should really check out this build:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5825763043?page=1
Reply Quote
Can you add my build to your list, I it is a variant of the AC/ROT build with and extensive coverage of proc CC effects.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7414952546?page=1#1
Reply Quote
How about the only build that matters?? mp0 100 mil exp / hr farm build... once p level 100 go to mp5 speed farm?? no mention of what really matters :/

All these builds are sub par
Edited by Ket#1747 on 12/17/2012 7:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
How about the only build that matters?? mp0 100 mil exp / hr farm build... once p level 100 go to mp5 speed farm?? no mention of what really matters :/

All these builds are sub par

Feel free to nominate a build you know about or write up the build that you use.

We aim to please. So if the build isn't here, help us find one.
Reply Quote
View profile
Builds categorized and put into sections.

Three new builds added:

Two Pet-less builds - Domination Build and AC/CoB/SB Build

And AC/Toad with Procs Build
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]