Diablo® III

Index to Witch Doctor Builds and Guides

Do you think that my guide about the chicken run racing (poulet time racing) is eligible to your thread? :-D
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7200031694
Reply Quote
recently leveled my witch doctor as a side character to take a break from my wizzy...

i will be testing out a lot of these builds over the next few days, i really like how i can carry over my viles, witching hour, lacunis, blackthorns, and chest.... i can essentially have two well geared toons for the price of one!
Reply Quote
View profile
@ZeMickey - Hey we all need a good chicken run now and then. I'll hook you up later today.

@ GrizZ - Welcome to the other side.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
View profile
Added Chicken Run Racing under Unusual Builds at the end of the Index.

Thanks again to all contributors and supporters.
Reply Quote
no, THANK YOU.
Reply Quote
Please everyone request sticky on this. We need to keep it current.
Reply Quote
Awesome guide, I leveled up a WD because i knew they were quite varied and didn't have a "one size fits all" build like most classes. (cough Barb cough) This is totally awesome. I love Acid Cloud atm with bears for single target dmg. Just need to get some gear and up my DPS.
Reply Quote
Oh and sticky please.
Reply Quote
View profile
Added article, Choosing a Witch Doctor Weapon, to Other Guides.
Reply Quote
lets jsut bump this back to page 1 =)
Reply Quote
sticky requested
Reply Quote
just as a note, on the blitz para build i have changed fomr Manitou to Bears, i think i explained y, if not i will, but thought id let you know

also, i thought a good add would be a post on the forumlas, dps, rd, how armor/Ra play off each other and the works, if someone knew all the info and could make a nice post, probably be a huge help to alot of ppl, i know im tired of hunting the damn things down every tiem i forget one =D
Edited by Oranz#1757 on 12/29/2012 12:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
What does it take to get a thread stickied?
Reply Quote
View profile
Added Bears Panzer Build, and Pickup Radius Doctor Build.

Oranz - Good idea. Get your notes together and get me a guide -- if you can find time between your rants and having to answer for them. :)

Blackjack - I'm trying to get hold of a blue, no luck yet apparently.
Reply Quote
12/30/2012 08:10 AMPosted by skywalkerfx
Oranz - Good idea. Get your notes together and get me a guide -- if you can find time between your rants and having to answer for them. :)

i put it as a edit note, for i think to original is still a base, the bear was added simply bc X dps was ment. But it is there.
Reply Quote
I wish to be immortalized.

Here was my guide on how to use Well of Souls back then.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6933956159
Reply Quote
I would like to share here with you the build I did in VodoOx, my WD. Dmg is high (156k now), also crit, and with buffs go close to 250k (maybe more), stealing life also. I post it here because I didn´t find a similar build at the beginning of the post.

Direct link: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/B4n1sH3r-1263/
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warlock
ttt
Reply Quote
View profile
@Oranz - Just changed your build description in guide. Should be good to go.

@Lmaoonadee - Added your WoS Tutorial under Other Guides. Now you're immortalized.

@B4n1sH3r - Posting a build here is fine. If you want to write it up, I'll list it in the guides.
Edited by skywalkerfx#1247 on 1/2/2013 11:01 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]