Diablo® III

Coming back from hiatus; need guidance

Hey guys, I haven't played since 1.0.4, so I need some help. I spent maybe 1.5mil upgrading some stuff, but before I splurge anymore, I need to know where to upgrade. I have about a 6mil budget. Can someone help me out, please? Obviously my goal is to do MP10, which I know I won't be able to do anytime soon.
Reply Quote
Bump, please. And for some reason, my profile is showing as updated. I am PL21.
Reply Quote
Edit: I bought some welfare IK pieces, but not sure where I can make up the difference to get my Vit up.
Reply Quote
I'd say start with the Gloves and Boots, I'd probably then look to the amulet and rings. LS>LoH. I'd try to get some more attack speed if you are going to stick with a 2-hander.

Your profile has not updated with your low end ik so i'm just going off what I can see now.
Reply Quote
Yeah, I don't get why it hasn't updated. Once it does, would I be better off getting Bloodthirst and dropping the armor passive? That will bring me to 5.9. Also, where can I find IAS? Rings and ammys as well?
Reply Quote
12/10/2012 06:40 AMPosted by Acky
Yeah, I don't get why it hasn't updated. Once it does, would I be better off getting Bloodthirst and dropping the armor passive? That will bring me to 5.9. Also, where can I find IAS? Rings and ammys as well?

IAS, can be found on Ammy, Rings, Gloves, Lacuni's, Inna's Pants, Mempo Helm. Typically I Mempo, Lacuni's, Rings and Gloves are the best items/slots to get it. I prefer CD on the Ammy as it can go up to 100%.
Reply Quote
In the long run, am I better of sticking with 2H, or switching back to DW? I have some 1H rares that when equipped, bring my LS to about 6% (just with those two items alone). Since my little splurge, I only have about 2-3mil left. I may cave, and get 10 USD worth of gold, though.
Reply Quote
I would try 2-3 different builds and see what you like. Use your current 2-hander and 1-handers. Then you can go from there. WW/Tornados favors 2 1-handers, but with enough attack speed you can get it to work with a 2-hander. Hota/smash screams 2-hander or sword and board, but again some people do it with 2 1-handers. Both are viable, i've seen 1400+ DPS Skorns for ~24m(no LS), but you hit like a truck. 2 Good 1-handers can be expensive, mine cost 35m and 11m.
Reply Quote
They look beastly. My problem is I have yet to find anything to sell on the AH for more than a couple hundred thousand. So most of the gold I have has come from just straight farming and saving.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]