Diablo® III

Haven't received Gold from RMAH Purchase.

90 Goblin Death Knight
I purchased 27 Million gold from the RMAH on 12/3/2012, for $9.56. It showed it was in review until the night of 12/5/2012, then it showed it was completed yet I still have not received the gold. What do I do? Can anything be done? The money refunded? etc?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
This is a customer service issue, and must be handled by phone or through the ticket system, not through the forums. This article will lead you through the process: http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
I was told to come here by the Ticket System and Mr. Max S. of said Ticket System.

Howdy!

Thanks for contacting Blizzard Support.

Thanks for contacting us regarding your Auction House issue.

Blizzard customer support does not have the ability to adjust, modify, or alter any items or commodities purchased within the gold or Real Money Auction House in Diablo 3.
If your auction is having an issue granting you the gold, item, or money, please allow 5-10 days to pass after the auction has ended as there can be a delay in the return of goods.

After that time has passed, and the issue is still unresolved, please post to the Diablo 3 bug report forums for further assistance.

<http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386229/>

If you have additional questions or concerns, please reply to this ticket. If you have any separate issues that you need help with, please navigate to the Support section of your battle.net account, open a new ticket with us, and we will do our best to help you. Here’s a link to our support site: https://us.battle.net/support/en/

Max S.
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
www.battle.net/support
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Rappizzle,

You'll need to submit or reopen the support ticket as we can't assist with Auction House transactions here in the forum. They can't really help in the Bug Reports forum where you were directed either. Your ticket can be escalated by the representative answering it for investigation if necessary.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Omrakos, then why do customer service reps keep directing people to the bug report forum? They're angering customers, who just feel like they keep getting bounced around and nobody will take responsibility for their issues. It's hurting Blizzard's reputation, and it's making a mess of the bug report forum. This is something you guys should really address internally.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]