Diablo® III

AH items gone missing but gold not returned!

Last night i was bidding on a few items to create a 0sec cd dogs build for my WD.

I am not ashamed to say that i used the RMAH to buy 40mil gold as i dont have time to play as much as i would like. This was purchased yesterday and since then according to my GOLD AH log i have spent in the region of 14mil and I currently have just over 8mil in bids running, since purchasing the gold from the RMAH.

I distinctly remember bidding over 10mil on a -20sec cd dogs Homunculus, however the item seems to have disappeared yet the gold has not been returned. I fear that this may have happened for more than 1 item as i cant account for another ~7mil gold. I find this extremely irritating as I spend a lot of time working but I am definitely not what you would call well off and dont have a large pool of money to spend.
I payed to buy this game and have spent a little bit of money on the RMAH which I know Blizzard take their cut from yet bugs like this still exist and put people like me out of pocket and make us increasingly frustrated! I know from reading the forums that there are problems reported as far back as June and honestly and a little shocked that these are still occuring.

I have not given any money to anyone as i have no real life friends that i would give money to in the game, so there is no way this could be shown to be a reason for missing money.

If i could get a response from a Blizzard employee that would be great. Dev/Blue/Admin whatever you are calling them for Diablo. I have been playing Blizzard games for as long as I can remember and love them but its stuff like this that makes me wonder whether I would be better off not playing.

Hope to hear from someone soon, also hope this doesnt come off as too much of a rant as i am only trying to inform the correct people about this and hope it can be rectified.

Genop67
Reply Quote
Sorry found topics telling people not to post about items so have submitted a ticket. Didnt realise how to do this as its a little different to WoW
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]