Dex 185
Resist 78
Atk Sp 9
Life +10%
Crit Chance 5
Socket

Offer

SORRY guys I got scammed yesterday for this Item by "MVPsniper#1591"

Please spread the word so other people don't get scammed by him too.

I think I am done with this game, being scammed left a bad taste. I will will report him with the screen shots I took and see if anything favorable happens.

edit: His or his friends account that was part of the scam is something like "LOlllllllllll#1928" don't know the exact number of L's or if some of them are 1's.
Edited by SolusSoul#1644 on 12/10/2012 4:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
100m
Reply Quote
Edited by Vida#1869 on 1/28/2013 11:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
150m
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Edited by Vida#1869 on 1/28/2013 11:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
Bump please spread the word
Reply Quote
How did you get scammed =s? Silly question, did you use trade window? I thought they fixed that bug in patch for any delay.
Reply Quote
I was gullible...
Reply Quote
bump spread the wordddd
Reply Quote
I got scammed for 500m with a 4.5 CC 174 crit mempo about 3 weeks ago, i wish i would have asked blizzard for one of my 2 account roll backs. you should call them and take care of it untill your account gets a roll back. you can get it back.
Reply Quote
Well I just called and was told if I wasn't hacked there is nothing that can be done. I am trying to be honest here but can't people just say there were hacked? I am going to let go of trying to get the item back, however, I will try to get awareness up of the scam artists.
Reply Quote
You won't get it back...

your fault for not simply searching his name in forums on a 500m item to make sure he was legit...
Reply Quote
How did he scam you
Reply Quote
Pretended to be a mediator from d2jsp. It's my fault for getting fooled but spread the wordddd!

His or his friends account that was part of the scam is something like "LOlllllllllll#1928" don't know the exact number of L's or if some of them are 1's.
Reply Quote
Bump this keep the scammers at bay.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]