Diablo® III

Anyone watching the VGAs?

View profile
I think they are doing a pretty good job so far. The Orchestra was amazing. If The Phantom Pain isn't the next Metal Gear game I dont know what is. Last of Us looks like it could pull me away from D3. What do you guys think so?
Reply Quote
View profile
Dark Souls 2!
Reply Quote
why is a thread with only 2 replies on the popular topics list?
Reply Quote
Anyone watching the VGAs?

OH L-O-L I C WHAT U DID THERE.

yeah, i am totally "watching" them! they sure are entertaining and a worthwhile use of my time! what fun!

[watch watch watch ............]
Reply Quote
ME3 won best RPG, XCOM won best PC game and Walking Dead won game of the year.

I wonder if D3 will win any awards from the major sites, if not this will be the Blizzard's first game in a long time that doesn't win anything.
Edited by JackieChan#1178 on 12/8/2012 5:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
Just watched it on spike. Contrast to last year's, no mention of D3. With (only) 10 years in developement, do you think the game will be remembered for longer than it took to make it?

As Jay being the first to look out for his team, "loser'ing" anyone who thinks differently, I wonder if he ever since release just stood in front of his staff and said "I'm sorry"?
Edited by Sin#2625 on 12/8/2012 6:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
Honestly, I am glad they haven't won anything. A game that should have been incredible ruined by greed, poor game design, and failed mechanics. Seriously, who comes up with a game where you can't dodge, need insane gear to beat the content, and adds in load outs instead of skill trees? Oh, that's right. A company that wanted to make bank with an "experimental" real money auction house.
Edited by Fayld#1951 on 12/8/2012 7:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
This is so sad, sad but true. Take a freaking hint blizzard
Reply Quote
Ironically, Blizzard would probably have made more money, won more awards, and received endless praise if they had taken diablo 2 and improved it. That is so ironic.
Reply Quote
People watch the VGAs?

Why?
Reply Quote
28 Undead Warlock
12/08/2012 06:12 PMPosted by Sin
As Jay being the first to look out for his team, "loser'ing" anyone who thinks differently, I wonder if he ever since release just stood in front of his staff and said "I'm sorry"?

Why would he apologize to his staff? What staff? Like the staff in his house? Like his maids?

12/08/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Fayld
Seriously, who comes up with a game where you can't dodge, need insane gear to beat the content, and adds in load outs instead of skill trees? Oh, that's right. A company that wanted to make bank with an "experimental" real money auction house.

What other games do you play? What were you expecting with D3? Why did you put experimental in quotes?

12/08/2012 07:49 PMPosted by Thorngrin
Ironically, Blizzard would probably have made more money, won more awards, and received endless praise if they had taken diablo 2 and improved it. That is so ironic.

How is any of that ironic?
Edited by MitkaFyodor#1572 on 12/8/2012 10:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
28 Undead Warlock
People watch the VGAs?

Why?

yes, why?
Reply Quote
@ Darqniss

Why do you play wow you !@#$?
Reply Quote
Looks to me like Blizzard needs to go back to the drawing board. And this time do it right!
Reply Quote
Dark souls 1 was fun, but kind of disappointing..

I hated being invaded but I loved to play while connected to xbox live to read peoples little messages on the ground. After being killed twice upon being invaded .. (At level 15 or something..) I just started dashboarding every time I got invaded. Needless to say it was pretty boring restarting my game over and over.

The multiplayer experience was pretty lame.. I mean not teaming up with other players in general but if you wanted to team up with a specific friend or friends, waiting for both of you to magically be on the same server so you could accept the sign and join the world was pretty lame.. Not to mention that the guest did not get quest credit for whatever you were doing, and could not use flasks to heal, had to use spirit(or w/e those things were called) and/or healing spells if you had invested in them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]