Diablo® III

need a run down of popular builds olease

I have switched over to WD and I feel lost about what an effective build is. I hear nicknames like 0dog and such and I have no idea what that means. Please briefly explain some builds to me and how they work. Thanks!
Reply Quote
3 effective builds I know of.

1. Zombie bears / acid cloud, Most popular by far
2. 0 time summon dogs, sacrifice, very hard hitting but requires spechial equipment and is expensive (if you cant get dog summon down to 0 seconds it wont work).
3. Rain of Toads / Acid Cloud, very survivable with LOH and CC procs, fast at low MP but slow at high mp. (i am a ROT/AC build).
Reply Quote
Now if you could link all 3 builds in a calculator. This would be the best post ever.
Reply Quote
12/08/2012 07:59 PMPosted by blackjack
3. Rain of Toads / Acid Cloud, very survivable with LOH and CC procs, fast at low MP but slow at high mp. (i am a ROT/AC build).

That set up is used specifically for proctors, i prefer darts/ac or with the 4 piece zuni bonus spirit barrage/AC.

Even with 3600 armour and 550ish resists i can survive easily in mp10.

(a few hundred million in dps+mitigation upgrades and i could solo it with my build.)

edit:
To clarify i swap out my passives and a few skills for mp10 ubers runs, what you see here is my farming set up.
Edited by ALittleHazey#1268 on 12/8/2012 8:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
Nice build hazey, not sure how your not running oom without rush of essence for your barrage.
Reply Quote
@blackjack Nice procs on your pieces. I didn't know you could get freeze on a WH. I might have to invest some gold to get one then.

Have you ever thought of an EF for your weapon? It might compliment your theme.
Reply Quote
12/08/2012 08:14 PMPosted by blackjack
Nice build hazey, not sure how your not running oom without rush of essence for your barrage.

:) thanks

To elaborate with the 4pc set bonus my base mana regen is 65 +10per kill, with the rune on barrage it costs 64 mana :)

People really underestimate the set bonus, every thing is long dead before mana ever becomes an issue.
The exception being mp10 ubers, without the constant returns from GI+GF+Mana on kill i do need to mix and match passives for better regen.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]