Diablo® III

Hamburger

I just found the Horadric Hamburger. I love it. It always makes me laugh. There should be a legendary wand that is a chopstick. The quote at the bottom should be "There should be another one somewhere." Then you can find another chopstick wand and it can be called The Other One. Its quote should be, "I knew I'd find it." There should also be a offhand orb that looks like a rice ball. It'd be perfect for my Aisan wizard.

Also, if the wizard equiped one chopstick, the character should look like they are holding a regular wand, but they should be able to equipe one chopstick over the other, like how the demon hunter can have a 2 handed bow over a quiver, and when both chopstcks are equiped, it should look like the wizard it actually holding chopsticks.
Edited by Chewy#1455 on 12/9/2012 2:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
I totally agree. Thats be awesome!

If hamburgers drop in the pony level, cakes and ice creams should drop too. or special items that are actually keys that let you fight a super special unicorn, like the keys from the keywardens. thats be great

but i really like the chopstick thing. so funny lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]