I click on diablo III launcher, it patches it up everytime (i guess this is called a Patch loop) Everything is fine. But after i click play, The monstrous logo shows up and just stays there with not responding.
Macbook Pro late 2011 M.Lion 10.8.2
Tried these but all no go:
1. Force Quit the "Agent" and then launch the game.
2. Delete .mfil file, launch the game
3. Delete .mfil and .tfil file, launch the game
4. Delete Battle.net in Shared, launch the game
5. Delete Updates folder in D3 folder, launch the game
6. Repair permissions of disk, change permissions of D3 folder
7. Combined all of the above in all possible different ways.
All no go. Tried all again with restarting my computer, Nothing.
What the hell is the problem? I guess it is after patch but i'm not sure. I remember playing just a few days ago but not quite sure if it was before the patch or after...
So...help i guess?
You can see the actual post on page two.
SOLVED!! I thought maybe even if we clear the game application itself, the launcher is corrupt and creates the problem everytime i try to launch the game. So i did the delete .mfil thing and launched with this command from terminal.app in Utilities folder:
open "/Applications/Diablo III/Diablo III.app" --args -launch
Boom! It's working :)