Diablo® III

Wizard with Shields

View profile
for the weapon u have in profile triumvirate, would add mucho dps, try to get high rolled avg dmg
and 6,6,6 elemental modifiers
note it only has one random roll
Reply Quote
I have a pretty sick shield but I can't justify using it over a source. -50k dps for only +1.2% protection... no thanks.
Reply Quote
for the weapon u have in profile triumvirate, would add mucho dps, try to get high rolled avg dmgand 6,6,6 elemental modifiersnote it only has one random roll

Big mistake to insist on a 6/6/6 Tri. Most of the top sources on Diablo Progress are 6/6/5 with very high average damage and great Int/Vit rolls.
Reply Quote
Still, the elemental dmg can't be taken lightly. From d3up.com, each elemental dmg gives me +2k dps. The easiest method is just to shift-click the source on the AH to your chatbox, then enter a game to compare the dps changes.
Reply Quote
View profile
I have my shields saved for PvP. After after inferno was sissified no one needs a shield. But players are not blizzard I think they will skyrocket.
Reply Quote
i rock a shield on my wiz while im looking to get a new source
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]