Diablo® III

gear upgrade? in a rut.

playing bears.

I feel like i am missing a simple upgrade and just can't see it. Any suggestions?

thought about gems but i am not sure how much of a difference an extra 24 int would make for that much gold expense.

ugh.

i know i need more vit but cant really see what my best trade-off option would be.

any suggestions would be sweet.
Reply Quote
are you looking for more damage ? or more survivability (because you dont have much for higher mps) ?
if dps, you can get more int on ToTD (tradeoff is losing vit) and on the helm. helm will be costly.

the biggest issue holding you back is your hellfire ring, neither CC or CD on it is huge loss of DPS
Reply Quote
Easiest thing I noticed was the rings. You are using your Hellfire, and the one I have on my enchantress is better in terms of damage, though my Unity gives me another 30k damage. And maybe Pierce the Veil instead of blood ritual. I don't know how it would effect your use of bears, but I is a free DPS increase.
Reply Quote
yeah i know i made 3 ring thus far and my 1st roll was best of them.

im really just looking to get feedback. im comfortable in mp 5-6 but play mainly in groups so im ok with higher but prefer efficiency in the lower mps
i think i probably should look more into survivability,
it's just so easy to get power hungry in this game :)
Reply Quote
ptv kills the bears build for me. I don't like at all. sucks away my damage more than adds to it i think. (go OOM faster)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]