Cannot Complete Some General Achievemnets

Conversations I cannot complete are:

The art of Conversation
Dirty Little Secrets
To Catch a Thief
Secrets of the Ages
Hassling Haedrig
Everybody Loves Shen

The way things roll up these 4 conversations affect several achievements.

I have a few conversations I cannot seem to find.

A1 - Hassling Haedrig. The Weary Blacksmith.

I have gone through A1 several now times and have never seen this one.

A4 - Secrets of The Ages

-Enchantress
Conversation - A Lost Friend

I have been through A4 a few times now and nothing

A4 - To Catch a Thief

-Scoundrel
Conversation - A Dark Outlook

Ditto on the been there cannot find it theme

A4 - Everybody Loves Shen (missing two here)

-Shen (duh...)
Conversation - A Dark Day
Conversation - Victory

Ditto on the been there can't find it

I would like to complete these achievements, can some one clue me in on what I may need to do?

Thanks!
Reply Quote
I'm not completely sure when the blacksmith one is, i'm currently watching credits for killing Diablo, and already got all for him. I would say, since it's in act one, it would probably before you go after the crown. Before you get the quest, even before you get the quest to ask him about it, he is standing away from the crafting area. Probably right after the broken Wagon is moved and you can reach the jeweler. He is standing at the end of the path, on the right.
The others for the hireling and "dark day" from shen is before you go look for the angel of hope. I just did them last night. The victory one for shen, well that's how I found myself here. Aperently no one has found it. Acording to everyone and everywhere, it's bugged. Not fully implemented into the game. I even jump back to town between objectives, not just key points, so I believe the claim of others.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]