Diablo® III

Farming Leoric's Signet!

Can you guys please tell me where in act2 this ring HAS THE CHANCE to drop?
cuz im still confused as to where it may drop.

A correct answer is extremely appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
i think the best spots are the sewers and the path to the oasis, chances are youll get it from the snake dudes... good luck though, gotta have lots of determination with this , took me AGES to find my one
Reply Quote
I found mine in the sewers before Adria, I did farm the vault of the assassin for a while but after I found a Manald heal ring there I started skipping it and any zone past it.

edit: Don't farm for it before Magdha either, the monsters there are too low in level.
Edited by Fegelein#6385 on 12/9/2012 5:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
sewers

oasis

cistern ruins

You'll find one about every 100 runs
Edited by Nighthunter4#1650 on 12/9/2012 6:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
so, just the sewers and the Dalghur Oasis?
Reply Quote
12/09/2012 06:32 AMPosted by Wxmyjnsn
I just found it last night. It was in the ancient cave (in the Daglur oasis) level 1 from a frozen construct. It rolled the perfect 30%.! I can no longer claim to be one of those people who have never found a winning lottery piece. The sad part is I was farming the ring to use it. But I really could use the gold too. So I am torn on what to do, keep it or sell it And fund my other toons. I am just happy I found itI

well, congrats !!
i would definitely sell it.
btw, i couldn't get the infinite TR build to work, plus i have much lower MF (approx. 325%).
how did u do it??
Reply Quote
On what MP do you farm it? Do the higher MPs increase the monster/drop lvls?
Reply Quote
here is the gear I use.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Wxmyjnsn-1760/hero/3207067

I am right on the edge, if I hit a frenzy shrine by mistake it collapses. Use the Templar and his resource skill to get more SR, then use a daibo without attack speed and then use the guardians path passive and you should be good to go.

*edit* just saw your gear, you need to get at least 2.1 on your helm and ammy, get the most you can afford with magic find

if you need more help add me in game wxmyjnsn#1760 and we can go through it.

Thanks, i will add you later, i gotta go study a bit, final is in 2 weeks and i haven't studied anything at all !!
Reply Quote
View profile
I have found 4 LS rings. One is on my Barb, one on my follower and I sold two. I run MP10, 475mf after I do get 5 NV (I don't worry about getting 5 stacks first), and I wear Fire Walkers on my Barb so they burn mobs to death keeping me from having to stop and swing. I just keep running at 24ms. I do Sewers, Oasis and Sistern Ruins. I only kill monsters and don't bother with anything else unless it's in my way. It has taken about 100 or so runs for each ring so not sure if it's worth the time commitment. Anyone going for it good luck.

Edit: You get next to no experience for farming normal mode.
Edited by Nighthunter4#1650 on 12/9/2012 7:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/09/2012 07:23 AMPosted by Wxmyjnsn
On what MP do you farm it? Do the higher MPs increase the monster/drop lvls?

Normal MP 10 its so easy for a lvl 60, not the drop lvls but it increases your magic and gold find.

Oh cool, thanks for the answer. I wasn't sure if MP 10 increased the monster levels, making it impossible for the ring to drop.
Reply Quote
because you can only equip one hellfire ring and there are 2 rind slots available.
Reply Quote
that's not the only reason, icebod..
i'm farming this ring to sell it.
Reply Quote
27 Worgen Warlock
just to let everyone know,mf does not increase the drop rate of leorics signet. how do I know you ask? because i found it on my lvl30 witch doctor running through normal trying to get nightmare with maybe 8% magic find. there is a link somewhere i found that shows you what monsters drop ilvl20 items which reduces the leorics to lvl17
Reply Quote
12/09/2012 01:24 PMPosted by Omghenry
just to let everyone know,mf does not increase the drop rate of leorics signet. how do I know you ask? because i found it on my lvl30 witch doctor running through normal trying to get nightmare with maybe 8% magic find. there is a link somewhere i found that shows you what monsters drop ilvl20 items which reduces the leorics to lvl17

So because it dropped for 1 of your characters without mf you say that mf doesn't increase the drop rate.

Nice.

How do some of you write the things you write?
Reply Quote
27 Worgen Warlock
I was to lazy to look up the actual post on it, but I believe a community manager or whatever they're called on this site confirmed legendary drops aren't effected(affected?) by magic find. Also getting at that you don't need magic find, it's the luck of the draw, if mf actually effected(affected? again idk how to spell it here) drop rates of legendaries, everyone and their brother would stack mf up and leoric's signet would be completely useless in the land of selling.
Edited by henry#1793 on 12/9/2012 8:30 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]