Diablo® III

Is it just me or are there classes missing?

Ever since release other than the retarded RNG, massive class imbalances, gear gaps, and 100% lack of build diversity, something else has bothered me. The complete lack of classes. No rogue class strikes me first of all as shocking. I cant think of a sinlge MMO or even an RPG that lacked a rogue type character. Yet this game has none. Also neither an evil nor good aligned Paladin/Dark Knight type character either.
Edited by Dabrixmgp#1694 on 12/9/2012 12:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
I feel like the Demon Hunter was suppose to fill the gap of amazon and assassin fron d2. Witch Doctor for Necromancers, monk for paladin, and the 2 other obvious classes.
Reply Quote
DH seems more like the typical RPG ranger with a dark past. They only use ranged projectile weapons, have traps, have lots of escape mechanics. and have companions. More like a dark ranger than an assassin or rogue because they cant use daggers or assassin like skills such as a backstab or any type of sneak attacks. WD is like a necro in the sense they have DoTs and can raise pets from the dead, but I dont see monk and pally comparrison. While both traditionally are devout and religious. One wears light armor and fights with bare fists while the other is basically a Templar using a sword/mace and shield or a 2 handed weapon while wearing heavy plate armor. Monk and Paladin arent even remotely close in any game ever made.
Edited by Dabrixmgp#1694 on 12/9/2012 12:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
druid/shapeshifting class would be good ...
Reply Quote
WD is a druid. Summon wolves and bear?

Sorry but a REAL minion master will not be caught dead with anything less than 20 minions. Yes not even while in the loo.
Reply Quote
They need to do Zerg and Protoss if they really need to give us something new...
Reply Quote
Id love a rogue but they would be a Dex class obviously and the only choice for new class is Str since we already have 2 int and 2 dex and only 1 str.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]