Diablo® III

Worth droping hp for dps?

do you think it will be better to drops some hp to get more int on my gear? or its ok as soon as u pass the 100k dps with soj ?
Reply Quote
imo I think you can drop 10-20k hp for some dps.
Reply Quote
your all res and armor are light though. Be careful or you will paint yourself into a corner like I did with my build. Drop no more than 18k life and try to make some of it up in res, (increasing int for instance will help dps and ehp).
Reply Quote
View profile
Remember you have that amethyst in your helm. You don't want to do too much lowering of your health or you will not be able to take that out for MF or Exp.
Reply Quote
55k HP is plenty. your cc is really low. i would focus on that before int
Reply Quote
to skywalker: well with an other off hand i and ruby in my helm i drop to 58k hp so imo its a good number to farm mp5 , Teet i dunno why it says 27 % on forums but in-game i am at 33 % without scout
Reply Quote
Just depends on how tough you feel. If you never feel like you're in danger of dying, then sure, more DPS at the cost of health is great. If however you still get burst down pretty easily, then no.
Reply Quote
12/09/2012 06:50 AMPosted by alien
to skywalker: well with an other off hand i and ruby in my helm i drop to 58k hp so imo its a good number to farm mp5 , Teet i dunno why it says 27 % on forums but in-game i am at 33 % without scout

the 27% is just on gear... plus 5% base CC = 33%

And still, 33% is quite low.

You need to get a new pox. Vita + Life% should be a secondary affix that's NICE to have but not necessary on a ring slot. You should NOT be sacrificing crit chance for vita and life% here.. simply not worth the DPS loss for the little bit of eHP.

I think you're too worried about your "eHP number"... when in reality, if you aren't dying where you farm... the ONLY thing you should be worried about is how fast you kill things.
Reply Quote
View profile
There are plenty of areas you can increase your dps without touching your hp... but you can still drop some hp for dps. I try to sit around 60k hp... but can go as low as 50k up in MP10 even.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]