Diablo® III

RMAH Auction Processing for 13 days

Hello Blizzard

I sold 24 million gold on the RMAH on 11.26.2012. The auction has been processing ever since. I contacted Support and they said that if it doesn't process after 5 business days, I should address you through the forums. The transaction ID is 1182053856
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Well, they probably mean you can post a Bug Report on the Bug Report forums. That won't resolve your issue, but it does report the problem. The Forum Support Staff here on Tech Support can not assist with AH issues or with Bugs. The most they can do is sometimes tell you if it appears on their end that the transaction completed/was picked up. They can not grant you gold or items. The only other thing that can be done here is point you to the FAQs about Auction transactions and hope it helps explain the long duration of the transaction. So yes, try reading the FAQs, particularly the part about a transaction being under manual review which can take an unknown amount of time. https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-auction-house-functionality

My auction sold! When will I receive the proceeds of my sale?
In the gold auction house, you will receive the gold from your sale (minus the transaction fee) immediately. In the real-money auction house, the proceeds of a successful sale (minus the transaction fee and transfer fee, if applicable) will be reflected in your Battle.net Balance or approved third-party payment service account after a minimum 24-hour processing window. In most cases, the auction proceeds will appear within 72 hours, although in rare cases this could take up to 5 days.

I won a bid for an item in the real-money auction house -- why is it showing up as “Pending” in my Completed tab?
We expect the vast majority of real-money auction house purchases to be delivered to buyers immediately; however, in some rare circumstances, we may need to hold items for delivery while we conduct a review of the transaction. Held items will show as “Pending” until the review is complete.

If none of those things help, then report it as a bug over on the proper forums.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]