Diablo® III

Need MP10 Uber skill build advice?

I got my first Hellfire ring and it is complete crap. I'd like to go after some more but was wondering when participating in a group run what build do you suggest that helps out the group. During my run I was being carried by players with godly gear so I basically just spent most of the time trying to stay alive. The only thing I did that probably benefited the group was spam marked for death/valley of the death.
Reply Quote
i use bolaID+echo trap its far better damage against elite specially at mp10 levels.
Reply Quote
12/09/2012 09:28 AMPosted by Oceanminded
I got my first Hellfire ring and it is complete crap. I'd like to go after some more but was wondering when participating in a group run what build do you suggest that helps out the group. During my run I was being carried by players with godly gear so I basically just spent most of the time trying to stay alive. The only thing I did that probably benefited the group was spam marked for death/valley of the death.

When we are carrying a dh in uber 10 am just usually asking for mfd/grim reaper. DH can also be good in resurrecting allies with TA and SS.
Edited by ThePwet#6321 on 12/9/2012 10:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
if you'd be getting carried, just get Bola Thunder for Stun, Mark of Death- Mortal Enemy, Bat Companion, Elemental Arrow - Thunder.

What you do is not damage the enemy, but Stun them.

Mark the enemy, pop in Companion.. alternate between Bola and EA.. That's if you also have high Crit Chance for EA's Stun on Crit to work ^_^
Reply Quote
Thanks for the info! Couple of follow-up questions. At what point in MP10 Uber runs do DHs put out decent damage. Is there a rule of thumb for this vs other classes.

Also, if I'm doing group MP 4-5 key runs, what setup should I use to benefit the group the most. Should I just stick with my normal farming skill set up when teaming up with a group with similar character levels.
Reply Quote
here is a a short guide to soloing all MP10 uber bosses.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7199960135

Hope it helps =)
Reply Quote
12/09/2012 05:10 PMPosted by Oceanminded
Thanks for the info! Couple of follow-up questions. At what point in MP10 Uber runs do DHs put out decent damage. Is there a rule of thumb for this vs other classes.

225k unbuffed dps
Reply Quote
As long as you don't use ball lightning in ubers like so many of the DHs I've seen lol...
Personally I prefer thunder bola and echoing spike traps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]