Diablo® III

The driving force to play....disappears

12/08/2012 05:59 PMPosted by AxeLord
Well, why not bring back the Gambler from D2? the one that give us the challenge to spend a hefty amount of gold to randomly get rare items and possibly draw a legendary item.

The legendary would probably just be a brimstone anyway.. Of course that's assuming you could actually get one that is level 60.

Unless the player was restricted from selling or transferrig any item received from gambling so that it or its proceeds could be sold on the RMAH it would be illegal under current US Federal Laws.
Reply Quote
anyone feels sleepy after a few runs?
this game is getting boring very fast. i cant even last 2 runs before i feel my eyes getting heavy.
hope there would be new events from time to time to keep players interested. how bout a 70% discount on ah items for a few hours haha or finders keepers event on the weekends
Reply Quote
anyone feels sleepy after a few runs?
this game is getting boring very fast. i cant even last 2 runs before i feel my eyes getting heavy.
hope there would be new events from time to time to keep players interested. how bout a 70% discount on ah items for a few hours haha or finders keepers event on the weekends

The way I try to beat feeling sleepy is that frequently when I kill a champ pack I alt+tab and look at something on the internet or do something else in RL for 10 to 20 minutes.

This never happened to me in D2 -- I could do hell cows forever - I was not going to school or working then -- I could play for 20 hours a day -- as a result I maxed leveled and then kept on playing and for at least part of every day near the end of each season my Javazon was within the top 5 and occaisionally number one on the West Ladder (also, I received many certificates from Dominoes for free pizzas for every 100 pizzas I ordered -- couldn't stop to make dinnner :-))

I played after max leveling and BIS because it was just so much fun rounding up mass groups of cows and mowing them down with chain lightning. More importantly, even though I almost never kept any new items, I found some of the unusual affix combos on different items fascinating and enjoyed looking at them. Helping other players get these items was also part of the fun.
Edited by hawkeye#1460 on 1/4/2013 10:07 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]