Diablo® III

Next patch..why are Blizz so quiet.

Normally they trumpet the next patch for days prior, letting you know what awesomeness hey are cooking up, but this time...silence..!

Why?

I now...it was hinted at in a blue post, Blizzard don't want a repeat of the 1.04 Brimstones mania, but obviously crafting is getting a boost, a REAL boost this time.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
Blizzard only release info on patches when they are ready too, its not just going to get sprung on us.

Give it time, blizz will release info on it, I'm sure they are doing internal testing and trying to get everything worked out, they don't like to say one thing and then have to change it.(which has happened a lot and pisses off people)
Reply Quote
They will trumpet good patches days prior to boost moral.

But no good patch (like pvp) is coming this year.
Reply Quote
Blizzard only release info on patches when they are ready too, its not just going to get sprung on us.

Give it time, blizz will release info on it, I'm sure they are doing internal testing and trying to get everything worked out, they don't like to say one thing and then have to change it.(which has happened a lot and pisses off people)

you can find yourself trying to be all things to everyone and in order to do so -> don't have much to say. It's the damned if you do and damned if you don't, so take the easymode out of saying stuff by not saying anything.

Which is understandable seeing if they did say a bunch of stuff, everyone including myself would jump all over them for any discrepancy.
Reply Quote
It is near xmas.. there is no way they will release anything before 2013. If most companies' productivities goes down during the rest of Dec.. imagine that Bliz will probably go to negative value lol
Reply Quote
View profile

Just like patch 1.06 eh?

So what new and great gear did we get in patch 1.0.6? Did the mystic return and I did not notice it. Did they finally balance all of the skills/runes where all are useful in some way? Did they make it where the monk now plays like a monk should? If yes to all then I must've missed something. Oh wait times up it was only a few bug fixes, which by they way they do not need to tells us anything about until they release the patch. Along with tools used to get data that will help them make improvements to the bnet. Who knows those tools might put an end to the lag in this game.
Reply Quote
Normally they trumpet the next patch for days prior, letting you know what awesomeness hey are cooking up, but this time...silence..!

Why?

Becasue the next patch is ages away, obviously.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]