Diablo® III

BARB MP 10 Build easy

2 Draenei Paladin
Request a Sticky
There are only 4 three things you need to tank mp10 .

1.) 6%life steal
2.)30k (at minimum)
3.)480 average all resistances
4.)you need at least 65k as a base stat (no buffs)

Ok skills for this build are simple
Right mouse click, bash/punish
Left mouse click Hammer of ancients, Smash

Critical hits are extremely high Whenever they happen

Slot 1 war cry, impunity
Slot2 Battle Cry, Marauders Rage
Slot3 Wrath of Zerker, Thrive of Chaos
Slot4 Rend, Blood Lust

Passives
Blood thirst, For life leech
Ruthless
Weapons master

Use two handed weapon.

I will be loading a video on youtube.com shortly, to demonstrate how I How i can tank a full group mp10.

There are other good builds.

build 2

same requirements as up top except for you'll need at least 130k No buffs
Right mouse click Cleave, Reaping Swing (for per enemy generate 3 Extra fury per enemy hit)
left mouse click WW, Hurricane
Slot1 War cry, Impunity
Slot 2 battle rage, Into the Fray
Slot3 wrath of Zerker, Thrive on Chaos
Slot4 Sprint, Run Like the Wind
Same passives

Its fairly I use both the builds and will be posting new builds i have Been experimenting with

Here a link to my barb gear profile
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/UWishDeath-1481/hero/26887187
Reply Quote
30k life in either circumstance sucks for MP 10, which I assume is your meaning. No need for fury regen on MP 10 unless your crit chance is like 30 in zerk form. If you can't stay zerked in MP 10, you're doing something wrong.

The DPS requirements are bad as well. You can go in with 80k unbuffed dps with 2 1 handers. 130k unbuffed is really high without the use of skills. To be completely honest, this post isn't very well thought out or clearly written.
Reply Quote
actually you need ONE thing a credit card to mp10.

Mp10- aka Money power 10 anything over money power 3 you need your credit card unless you luck into an AH item to put you into Money power 4 but pretty much your zonked, and yes this was not helpful.
Reply Quote
2 Draenei Paladin
I do perfectly I would be glad to show you a demonstration (add me as a friend in the game) ill take you on a mp10 run and tank you just to prove I'm right about this
My battle tag is Uwishdeath#1481
Edited by UWishDeath#1481 on 12/9/2012 8:24 PM PST
Reply Quote

Mp10- aka Money power 10 anything over money power 3 you need your credit card unless you luck into an AH item to put you into Money power 4 but pretty much your zonked, and yes this was not helpful.

I can partake of "Money Power 8" with relative ease, perhaps I got some form of "Money Power" credit from the game without my knowing.
Reply Quote

I haven't spent a dime on my player and I've been able to do mp 10 for a long time now. 1.04 in fact when it was harder.

I do perfectly I would be glad to show you a demonstration (add me as a friend in the game) ill take you on a mp10 run and tank you just to prove I'm right about this
My battle tag is Uwishdeath#1481

Never said it wouldn't work just what you're saying isn't accurate. It's right, but not accurate.
Edited by ISmkPotatoes#1756 on 12/9/2012 9:44 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]