Diablo® III

LAG EVERY NIGHT AFTER PATCH 1.0.6

I am a player from TAIWAN.

The US Server now will lag EVERY night (GMT+8 time) AFTER patch 1.0.6.

The average latency is about 300ms ~ 800ms. And in some worst case , the latency will UP to 3 ~ 5s.

In this case , it is absolutely unable to play the game.

It seems like the BZ has NO interesting to solve the issue or has NO ability to solve the issue.

Before 1.0.6 , everything is fine.

I have lose all hope in BZ and the D3 will be my last game made by BZ.
Reply Quote
I've posted it yesterday, but it looks like BZ are all dead or bumbler.
They are such useless and have no idea how to solve it.

They have to ask TW distributer why this happened.
(well, many hints aim to HINET problem)

But I don't think great BZ know how to fix it, they care about USA only.
(charging money is world-wide, of course)
Reply Quote
Happening right here in the USA too.
Reply Quote
I'm from the Philippines and this happens as well. Since Taiwan and PH are on the same timezone (GMT +8), this happens every single night from 6pm to about 12 midnight, and worse during the weekends. Before you Blizzard CS agents tell me it's my ISP's problem, how come when I'm not doing anything it's all fine and dandy and when there's AN ELITE PACK it lags like hell?

Please fix this, Blizzard. Your DRM sucks, but at least try to make it as unobtrusive as possible.
Reply Quote
Bump, player form Taiwan too

Been lagging for weeks, now I don't even want to launch the game at night
Edited by NazVision#3134 on 12/10/2012 4:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
I am from Brazil (GMT +3). Have the same issue every night after patch 1.0.6. I tried to contact BZ support and they told me it is a problem with my graphics driver and network wifi. But when I try to run the game in the morning, like 9:00 AM, it works pretty smooth, without any lag. So, is this a video card problem? I don't think so.
Looks like the patch 1.0.6 was not bug fixes only, they have disabled some Diablo 3 servers since there are no more such players enough to justify keeping the servers running.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]