Diablo® III

MP 10 solo Uber Carry (Video)

So, inspired by some challenges I have seen thrown out around the forums about being able to carry one player or more through MP10 Ubers solo I recorded videos of me doing such a thing:

Kulle and Seige:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbXK7Sx3ZKw

Rak and Ghom:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvBAdBBxD2s

Skele + Maghda:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhLFwmtnjRU

The Monk is these videos is actually my bro, he was a willing participant to just enter the game and die immediately. As you can see the time totals were as follow (from the first hit to last boss death):

Kulle and Seige: 0:11 - 6:25 for a total of 6 min 14 seconds (also, at the end of this vid I hover my neph valor, it was the last battle done, and you can see I have 9 min remaining on valor)

Rak and Ghom: 0:09 - 3:59 for a total of 3 min 50 seconds

Skele and Maghda: 0:11 - 6:29 for a total of 6 min 18 seconds

All battles from the time of first hit to the time of boss death totals to 16 min 22 seconds.

This is at a stat sheet DPS of 183k with Stone of Jordan

Hope Joch sees this and calls me The Boss Wayneold......bahahaha

Happy hunting all.

EDIT: props to Det0x:

Little update :))

Über bosses solo speedkill in 3min and 54sec @ MPL 10 -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTVZ0rZ2_cc

o_0

Bring 3 machines to Eu server and i can solo the übers in a party of 4 :)

All the überbosses in 5min and 34sec (with 22 sec mistake) @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZktIZL2FBo (current world record to my knowledge)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siegebreaker and Kulle killtime = 2 min and 18 sec * 3.25 = 448.5 sec --> 7 min and 28.5 sec

Magdha and skeleking killtime = 2 min and 9 sec *3.25 = 419.25 sec --> 6 min and 59.25 sec (this would be faster because of the magda shield and the mistake noted i comments)

Rakanoth and Ghom killtime = 1 min and 7 sec *3.25 = 217.75 sec --> 3 min and 37.75 sec

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kongor did the über bosses in 5min and 43 sec @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zixZWMLcH78

Not a carry, but an impressive solo time nonetheless, and with times like that a carry would be just a matter of finding people willing to sit in game while he did work. Well done.

Joch has completed this at 13 min 3 seconds:

Kulle and Seige: http://youtu.be/hruO1m9JTdM
Start at 0:13
Kill at 6:23
Total of 6:10

Rak and Ghom: http://youtu.be/udIEBTaVGLM
Start at 0:07
Kill at 3:26
Total of 3:19

Skele and Maghda: http://youtu.be/bsCtd3cioTI
Start at 0:28
Kill at 4:12
Total of 3:44

All the times totaled = 13 min 3 seconds
Edited by Wayneold#1685 on 12/23/2012 5:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
I am hoping other people can post their times on this.
Edited by Wayneold#1685 on 12/8/2012 6:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
beast mode man all i can say .. if your feeling gen. help me out i still have yet to get mats to make a ring or complete ubers . ( yea im a newb i know lol)
Reply Quote
In b4 your accomplishment is worthless because you used warcry.

But seriously...I've seen other vids like this and I can hardly believe my eyes. Everything hits so hard in MP10. I'd have trouble believing you could survive some of the stuff you did at your ehp if I didn't see it in front of me.
Reply Quote
In b4 your accomplishment is worthless because you used warcry.

But seriously...I've seen other vids like this and I can hardly believe my eyes. Everything hits so hard in MP10. I'd have trouble believing you could survive some of the stuff you did at your ehp if I didn't see it in front of me.

I never thought my EHP was going to be the issue (everyone seems to know my stance on that stat anyway). I didn't know if with 183k DPS if I was going to be able to kill the bosses before they enraged....turns out with the proper skill set and strategy I am able to do it, and without much of an issue. All these battles were filmed on the first try.
Edited by Wayneold#1685 on 12/8/2012 7:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/08/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Diezle
beast mode man all i can say .. if your feeling gen. help me out i still have yet to get mats to make a ring or complete ubers . ( yea im a newb i know lol)

Thanks man. There are a bunch of people out there offering such services for Uber runs. I suggest you try to work with those groups if you have the opportunity, due to my job I am unavailable for long stretches of time and I don't want to have you hung up waiting for me.
Reply Quote
Very cool man, good job. do you use superstition all the time?
Reply Quote
12/08/2012 08:21 PMPosted by Zaino
Very cool man, good job. do you use superstition all the time?

I switch it out with Brawler for a majority of time, but without 3+ enemies around me during the Uber battle, and only Maghda's butterflies + Arcane giving me problems with my sustain I figured I would throw it on for this particular set of battles.
Reply Quote
Nice takes me about the same time with 1 carryee... Do you use a move hotkey with ww on left click? Been messin around with a no gen setup its very awkward to say the least having to hold space to ww
Reply Quote
12/08/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Pariah
Nice takes me about the same time with 1 carryee... Do you use a move hotkey with ww on left click? Been messin around with a no gen setup its very awkward to say the least having to hold space to ww

No, I just click and hold to WW, release the left mouse when I am done. I don't have any key bindings to set up to move. Left click for move, left click for WW.
Reply Quote
Ahhh ok so if you click on the mob and hold left click it continually wws cool :) i use force stop on space since it lets me stop and force wep throw when using that very use to that... And so use to sprint on s and ww on right click... But if i give up generater very slim choices for skills in left click dunno why

Edit have you tried mp10 with a hota build? Wondering if its faster and if a -5 hota soj is mandatory
Edited by Pariah#1412 on 12/8/2012 9:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
ok so you whirlwind in circles like everybody else.

so informative. thanks for the videos.
Reply Quote
ok so you whirlwind in circles like everybody else.

so informative. thanks for the videos.

You think with your 300k + DPS barb you can do it and beat my time? I'd like to see it.
Reply Quote
Lol jharv dont hate wayneolds a very good barb... Im diggin the no generater thing for high mps... Lets me use opks and warcry and with ik5 and warcry for the initial fury and mad health of mp10 its not even an issue!
Reply Quote
gratz Wayne, seen your youtube videos, gives me incentive to challenge myself to do mp10.
Reply Quote
Nice vids Wayneold! Only watched the ZK / SB one but that was very good use of maximizing WW uptime on ZK. Superstition really helped with fury management that enabling you to keep WW up nearly 100%.
Reply Quote
12/08/2012 10:52 PMPosted by RazorX
gratz Wayne, seen your youtube videos, gives me incentive to challenge myself to do mp10.

Good deal, glancing at your profile it seems you are a cold SoJ and a good mainhand (I would go EF in offhand) away from being able to outrun me. Looking good man.

12/08/2012 10:59 PMPosted by DAKKON
Nice vids Wayneold! Only watched the ZK / SB one but that was very good use of maximizing WW uptime on ZK. Superstition really helped with fury management that enabling you to keep WW up nearly 100%.

Thanks. Superstition plays an active role in fury management, but more important is tornado placement especially with Kulle....those bubbles of his will really ruin your day if you don't find your way around them.
Reply Quote
12/08/2012 11:17 PMPosted by Wayneold

Good deal, glancing at your profile it seems you are a cold SoJ and a good mainhand (I would go EF in offhand) away from being able to outrun me. Looking good man.

Thanks. Superstition plays an active role in fury management, but more important is tornado placement especially with Kulle....those bubbles of his will really ruin your day if you don't find your way around them.

That's where that cold SoJ comes in!
Reply Quote
Pretty good run Wayneold.

But there is no question, the HotA build is faster vs über bosses.
Reply Quote
Pretty good run Wayneold.

But there is no question, the HotA build is faster vs über bosses.

HoTA is faster against any single target.

However, HoTA does lose out to WW if you have a really pro CM wiz that can lock two ubers in the exact same spot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]