Diablo® III

MP 10 solo Uber Carry (Video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zixZWMLcH78&feature=plcp

This is the only vid I could find on Kongor's Youtube channel and you can clearly see that the other player quits, then rejoins to get their organ like acrimony said....there is no doubt in my mind that he could carry the player dead in game, but I don't qualify that as doing the same thing I just did.

I understand it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to just have a dead teammate sitting in there during the battle, but that was part of the challenge, so that's what I honored.....what Konger is doing is completely different.
Reply Quote
Lots of great info thanks guys and im in the same boat as wayne is...not geared optimally for hota or i need lots more practice.. Its fun mixing it up though ill keep at it! Also I thought that trick where they leave didnt work anymore? I tried that with one guy i was carrying... We went inside and I had him leave and come back before we engaged and he logged in outside the ubers and couldnt get back in so i didnt wanna chance it... Am i missing something?

Edit watched the vid and omg his barb is fing REDANKULOUS lol. So looks like you can actually kill the ubers without them in the game and they come in after and get all the parts? If so that is so awesome
Edited by Pariah#1412 on 12/9/2012 3:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
I have no idea, I have never done a solo carry with that trick, this vid of Kongor's was posted on Nov. 29th, so it is very possible they either hotfixed it, or fixed it with the patch since then.
Reply Quote
12/09/2012 11:01 AMPosted by Cloud9
Nice work Wayne. You made it look easy.

This is seriously insane... so jaleous right meow!

Good job man

Forgot to reply to these. Thank you for the compliments both of you, and Cloud, I will have to give it a try subbing out War Cry for Rend like you suggested in game.
Reply Quote
Kongor can carry with 3 dead that haven't left the game. HoTA obviously. WW is kinda bad for ubers with that many people.
Edited by FeRMi#1453 on 12/10/2012 6:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/10/2012 06:54 AMPosted by FeRMi
Kongor can carry with 3 dead that haven't left the game. HoTA obviously. WW is kinda bad for ubers with that many people.

I believe you, but do you happen to have a link? The only vids I could find on youtube had people exiting the game.
Reply Quote
Badassery! I need moar of everything! : /

Tried carry 3 on MP7 this weekend. Results not so good. Maghda and King were retardedly difficult and I couldn't complete it. It seems like her bugs go right in my shorts and up my backside.

First thing I need to do I think is get the vitality out of my weapons so I am more free on those. Of course I need some drops first so I can get some more gold.
Reply Quote
View profile
@Wayneold - great video wayne, keep it up!
Reply Quote
12/10/2012 07:31 AMPosted by Wayneold

I believe you, but do you happen to have a link? The only vids I could find on youtube had people exiting the game.

No vids and no access to his VoDs. There's another vid on YouTube with someone doing it and I doubt they're as geared as Kongor. He has also stated on stream he can do it.
Reply Quote
12/10/2012 08:37 AMPosted by FeRMi
No vids and no access to his VoDs. There's another vid on YouTube with someone doing it and I doubt they're as geared as Kongor. He has also stated on stream he can do it.

Once again, I believe you, but can you provide a link? I would like to see this.
Reply Quote
Wayneold if i provide the machines want to carry me? Im just lazy :/. Nice job though i get scared and put on SS doing mp10 ubers with 160k dps (HOTA) surprisingly no enraged, but now ill try WW/DT.
Reply Quote
12/10/2012 08:30 AMPosted by Nikeboy1984
@Wayneold - great video wayne, keep it up!

Thank you by the way, forgot to acknowledge this.

Wayneold if i provide the machines want to carry me? Im just lazy :/. Nice job though i get scared and put on SS doing mp10 ubers with 160k dps (HOTA) surprisingly no enraged, but now ill try WW/DT.

Haha, you don't NEED a carry, you just want one because you are lazy? I am sure you can find plenty of other teammates to help you out with that. Truthfully, I almost find it a waste to do MP10 Ubers with any less then 4 people in group because it just means you did the same amount of work to farm machines for less organs. I don't advocate doing solo carries because of this, but if someone is able to contribute damage and utility in the battle, I do run with a group that is consistently able to do all Uber battles in about 10 minutes or so, and although we don't offer it as a "service" if you friend me in game on occasion I can round up a group to do the battles....it is just inconsistent as to when I am available.
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbGf82pn9Zc

This is the closest vid I found on youtube...maybe I am just doing the search wrong? Even then it is 2 people doing the battle with 2 people being carried....not very comparable.
Reply Quote
Bring 3 machines to Eu server and i can solo the übers in a party of 4 :)

All the überbosses in 5min and 34sec (with 22 sec mistake) @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZktIZL2FBo (current world record to my knowledge)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siegebreaker and Kulle killtime = 2 min and 18 sec * 3.25 = 448.5 sec --> 7 min and 28.5 sec

Magdha and skeleking killtime = 2 min and 9 sec *3.25 = 419.25 sec --> 6 min and 59.25 sec (this would be faster because of the magda shield and the mistake noted i comments)

Rakanoth and Ghom killtime = 1 min and 7 sec *3.25 = 217.75 sec --> 3 min and 37.75 sec

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kongor did the über bosses in 5min and 43 sec @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zixZWMLcH78
Edited by Det0x#2856 on 12/10/2012 3:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
Bring 3 machines to Eu server and i can solo the übers in a party of 4 :)

All the überbosses in 5min and 34sec (with 22 sec mistake) @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZktIZL2FBo (current world record to my knowledge)

Siegebreaker and Kulle killtime = 2 min and 18 sec * 3.25 = 448.5 sec --> 7 min and 28.5 sec

Magdha and skeleking killtime = 2 min and 9 sec *3.25 = 419.25 sec --> 6 min and 59.25 sec (this would be faster because of the magda shield and the mistake noted i comments)

Rakanoth and Ghom killtime = 1 min and 7 sec *3.25 = 217.75 sec --> 3 min and 37.75 sec

Kongor did the über bosses in 5min and 43 sec @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zixZWMLcH78

I'm impressed....you have obviously geared optimally for the HoTA build and run it very effectively.

I'm not on the EU server, but if you happen to make a vid where you kill the Ubers in a 4 person group solo in the future I would like to see it. I believe you can do it, just want to see it.

Seriously though, very well done.
Reply Quote
Nice videos man. Well done for sure.

I just solo'd MP10 ubers for the first time tonight. I'd only done MP10 1 time before with another barb and 2 wizards.

I used the skill setup in my profile
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DrFish-1781/hero/22231137

I swapped the Hellfire for a 6/29/6 cold ww soj and the ruby in my helm for an amethyst. I handled Magdha and Skeleton King pretty easy, no contest with Ghom and Rakanoth, but it took me a couple tries to beat Kuhle and Siegebreaker. I'm thinking I might need to change up my skills a little. I only used HOTA to really lay dowen some big damage in the Magha Skeleton King fight. All ww in the Ghom and Rakanoth fight for the easy win. Seemed like I took a lot of damage in the Kuhle and Seigebreaker fight and ended up mostly just using ww.

Do you think I might want to swap Bloodthirst for Superstition and maybe HOTA for Overpower? I think my gear is probably good enough for an MP10 carry, but at this point I don't see that happening with my current skillset unless I had a LOT more vitality.
Reply Quote
Nice videos man. Well done for sure.

I just solo'd MP10 ubers for the first time tonight. I'd only done MP10 1 time before with another barb and 2 wizards.

I used the skill setup in my profile
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DrFish-1781/hero/22231137

I swapped the Hellfire for a 6/29/6 cold ww soj and the ruby in my helm for an amethyst. I handled Magdha and Skeleton King pretty easy, no contest with Ghom and Rakanoth, but it took me a couple tries to beat Kuhle and Siegebreaker. I'm thinking I might need to change up my skills a little. I only used HOTA to really lay dowen some big damage in the Magha Skeleton King fight. All ww in the Ghom and Rakanoth fight for the easy win. Seemed like I took a lot of damage in the Kuhle and Seigebreaker fight and ended up mostly just using ww.

Do you think I might want to swap Bloodthirst for Superstition and maybe HOTA for Overpower? I think my gear is probably good enough for an MP10 carry, but at this point I don't see that happening with my current skillset unless I had a LOT more vitality.

I found tactically it was easy for my to focus on Kulle in that battle and just let seigebreaker follow me around....I used him much like a healing shrine, and only really focused on him when Kulle was surrounded by attack speed bubbles, or had teleported. If you go after Seigebreaker first you will take a lot more damage because not only are you within Seigebreakers melee distance, but Kulle has long range damage he is throwing at you too. I don't know what your tactics were for the fight, but it might just be something as simple as changing that up.
Reply Quote
I disagree when a cm wiz can freeze 2 ubers lined up and you can stand and spam hota on both its insane dps and fury gen you can just hold hota the whole time.. combined with a soj its game over real quick
Reply Quote
12/14/2012 07:09 AMPosted by FriendlyFade
I disagree when a cm wiz can freeze 2 ubers lined up and you can stand and spam hota on both its insane dps and fury gen you can just hold hota the whole time.. combined with a soj its game over real quick

Disagree with who exactly?
Reply Quote
hmm I must be losing my mind, I think I was reading another thread and responded in this one LOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]