Diablo® III

any good sites to trade d3 gear?

i dont use any other diablo forum but the trade section is just ...
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7320452117

imo they should def improve it but dont think it will ever happen, so are there any popular(and safe) site for selling/buying d3 gear?
Edited by aw3s0m0#1140 on 12/7/2012 8:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
go ask vickie how she unloaded 25b in gear within a few hours. There's no way she didn't use some third party site that is extremely popular to move that much gear that quickly.
Reply Quote
d2jsp.org
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 08:47 AMPosted by einsteinz
d2jsp.org

cool, looks like a small site but at least they have 4 hour bump rule in trade section etc..
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 08:45 AMPosted by Shandlar
go ask vickie how she unloaded 25b in gear within a few hours. There's no way she didn't use some third party site that is extremely popular to move that much gear that quickly.

actually, i'm guessing that she just whispered in-game to each of the wizards on her friends list who are all probably top-100 DPS, have $$$, and were envious of her #1 gear.
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 09:30 AMPosted by aw3s0m0
d2jsp.org

cool, looks like a small site but at least they have 4 hour bump rule in trade section etc..

I think the biggest sale to date on d2jsp was the 40 bil EF, tons of people use it...
Edited by Jobewan#1365 on 12/7/2012 11:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
View profile
d2jsp. It's where I unload all my gear in excess of 200-300M.

Official trade forum is full of trolls and naysayers.

In-game trade channel is full of trolls and uneducated children.

AH is for desperate or lazy people.
Edited by Jaetch#1861 on 12/7/2012 11:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
i dont use any other diablo forum but the trade section is just ...
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7320452117

imo they should def improve it but dont think it will ever happen, so are there any popular(and safe) site for selling/buying d3 gear?

Be mindful of d2jsp's rules though. It's easy to get banned and lose FG if you trade for that. I don't recommend trading for FG though, just from what I've heard.
I did use it to sell my manticore which brought in higher bids than I would have got here.
Edited by shine#1756 on 12/7/2012 11:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
Ever tried the AH?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]