Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
1. Most people have already stated this in other threads but increase available armor slots for followers so that they can equip the same gear we use.
2. Allow followers to use more weapons. Enchantress should be able to use wand and offhand, templar should be able to use two handers and dual wield one handers, scoundrel should be abel to dual weld cross bows, etc.
3. Allow the use of followers when grouped. If you are running with a buddy you should be allowed to use one of your followers. You cannot duplicate. Follower buffs apply to the group. You cannot have more than 4 people in a party so if you are running a two player game you can have 2 total followers, if you are running a 3 person game then only one person can have a follower.
4. Item set bonuses from legendaries apply to followers. Example would be if you have two set items on your follower the set bonus would apply to the follower only. Currently this does not happen either by intention or bug.
5. Abilites need rework. Would like to have specialized builds for followers to perform special roles. Templar could be a healer only or tank only for example.
Edited by Azodeus#1244 on 12/7/2012 9:31 AM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.