Diablo® III

New Wizard (HC) Tips please

Hello.

I just came back to the game after some months away.
I'm back to play on a wizard on hardcore mode, but I've never played a wizard before.
I do not know about the possible builds and how to survive on hardcore as wizard.
I'll play with a barbarian and a monk on my party full-time, both being very defensive.
Our initial goal is to clear inferno mp0.

If it's not asking too much, could you guys help me out?
I have some questions I'd like to ask.

1. How is Inferno mp0 after all this months? Is it easily done undying or should I still be very cautelous?
2. Which are the available builds (both hardcore and softcore) for wizard?
3. Which build you guys recommend me to play as wizard on hardcore?
4. Which should I focus on my equipments to clear all inferno, considering all buffs (war cry and mantra)?

Thanks a lot for your help!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
roll a WD
Reply Quote
Act 1 inferno is really easy now, act 2 is very doable as long as you have good defenses
Reply Quote
Thanks a lot for your tips.

I think I'm kinda retarded, I didn't see the sticks posts... I was like: "wtf, no one posts any more builds on the forum?". Gonna check it, thanks. I'll try the kiting build as a progress to 60 (I'm 40 atm).

Hope I can succed beating Inferno on such a hard class :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]