Diablo® III

Seismic Slam Build-

This is a build for people wanting to try out different build then being a ww spec.
Not sure if this build has been posted already but it is a fun spec to try out.
You pretty much get non stop seismic slams with this build.

And if enemy gets around your seismic slam you revenge to heal up.
This build you need to dual wield.Even know I only have 58 k dps becuase I like regen build Im still getting 250 k crits.
Reply Quote
Interesting, looks like a build actually centered around an item set, or so it looks from your choice of weapons and passive. Can you elaborate on tactics a bit, for my barb friends' sakes? Do you herd mobs into a nice group and then slam them to hell while under Battle Rage? How do you deal with large HP single targets - Frenzy until things get dicey, then Revenge?
Reply Quote
Yes this spec is killer for alot of mobs at 1 time,Once I get my fury topped off which is very fast with mighty weapons-Needs to be dual wield this build because you can throw out fast seismic slams dual wield.
I have tryed this build with a 2 handed skorn weapon and was to slow to give seismic slams as fast as dual wield can-Crits was alot bigger but just to slow in my opinion.Once I start using slam and mobs get past me I have revenge to use-I can spam revenge with my life regean build and stay alive.If it's elites and I get caught in walls I spam revenge once procs and use my ignore pain at the right time to stay alive.
With this build I can solo easy mp 5 and ubers mp 6 without dieing.
So basically once fury is topped off spam slam and they come off fast as dual wield once they get thru-then you have revenge to stay alive and ignore pain.I been drinking tonight but hope this helps some-
Reply Quote
On single targets I get fury up and then spam slam-Keep a eye on revenge because procs all the time Once i'm out of fury I just hit revege til fury topped off and repeat-
You can farm in this build just as fast as a ww spec barb.
Reply Quote
If any high dps barb can give this spec a try that dual wields and gives crit results would be killer-Like I have said before i'm not sure if this spec has been on forums or not-Since i'm not always looking at barb forums.
Please give results if you have tryed this spec---Thanks---
Reply Quote
Nope with rumble you will not get as many slams off cost to much fury-Two handers slams are way to slow with the spec i'm saying you need to dual wield.Slams are fast and crit full groups.
Reply Quote
You have siesmic slam but your build isn't the same.
Reply Quote
I'd swap Sidearm for Maniac since you've got so much damage coming from skills that aren't Frenzy. Unless you're running 60k+ life I'd also swap Revenge for Rend-BL.

IP also doesn't really need to be there if you run Rend-BL, I'd swap it for OP:KS.

Builds like this have been around for a while, they were more popular around release since people needed to fight at range and needed skills like IP to avoid burst damage.
Now the game balance has changed allowing for more offense.
Edited by Aracknid#1574 on 12/10/2012 11:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Actually if u want to justify ur spec as slam build. Its best to have some sort of synergy.eg. spamming slam unlimited etc. But using rune str from earth, I dont see how u can efficiently achieve that.

Should check out orion post on slam build guides.
Reply Quote
View profile
Oh ya and having revenge in ur build is counter productive too since the mob willbe slammed most of tge time to even touch you much.

Try overpower with killing spree or leech. Prolly synergies better since u claimed u can slam non stop.

Personally I think rumble is the only feasible rune to slam unlimited for my gears resriction.
Reply Quote
@ripface check out my build...
Reply Quote
Thanks to Lightofeast for recommending my guide.

@OP
I tend to agree with Lightofeast that Revenge may not fit well into a Seismic Slam build but I've used Rend in my Melee Slam build so maybe I will try out Revenge and see how it goes.

You can try Rend too, build here:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7320262273
Reply Quote
View profile
Imo having rend is more of a offensive skill rather than revenge which I see it as a defensive one. Op is prolly standing there and spamming his slam and due to his gears he needed the extra migitation or recovery. Well diff play style I guess.
Reply Quote
View profile
0I love using SS, only thing I hate is one shotting myself smashing into RD packs :/ Other than that, SS/hota is pretty rockstar
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]