Diablo® III

In Defense of Fetish Sychopants -- Build Info

No gruesome feast? I can't see passing that up for "distraction pets"

If they had force shield that would be one thing. If they could use our regen without a talent that might be worth mentioning. If they were a set duration and invulnerable during that time they might be viable. Or finally if they had no time limit and lasted until killed (with our regeneration and force shield) they might be amazing.
Reply Quote
No gruesome feast? I can't see passing that up for "distraction pets"

If they had force shield that would be one thing. If they could use our regen without a talent that might be worth mentioning. If they were a set duration and invulnerable during that time they might be viable. Or finally if they had no time limit and lasted until killed (with our regeneration and force shield) they might be amazing.

I think Fetish just needs MORE damage. A lot more. We already have Dogs for defense. Dogs and Garg can survive very well with good gear.

If I were to make a Fetish build, I want a pet-damage build. Heavy pet damage. The more and faster I attack, the more Fetish I spit out and the more pet damage I get.

Distraction is okay.. sometimes they are blocking each other and Dogs/Garg.

We need a good pet-damage build and Fetish should be the answer. If I need extra survival, I'll take Dogs.
Reply Quote
fetish is just sooooo much fun! i've been using it a lot. fire bats makes them appear like crazy. fun times! and fun is the name of the game
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]