Diablo® III

HC Barb inferno progression advice?

Hey guys,
Just wondering apart from my damage, if I need better stats to tackle Belial and a3.
Having a browse through these forums I've found gear requirements for a3/4 inferno but most of these are pre 1.05 nerfs so I was wondering if mp0 now has lower stat requirements.
Unbuffed:
58k hp
7.7k armour
13k damage
610 AR
933 Life regen
800 LoH
Looking to down Diablo within the next week or so!
Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Pretty you can down him now. Hell, you could probably down him on 1 or 2 MP.
Reply Quote
I thought you needed 18k min to beat his enrage?
Reply Quote
13k with rend or wrath will be plenty.
Reply Quote
Hey guys,
Just wondering apart from my damage, if I need better stats to tackle Belial and a3.
Having a browse through these forums I've found gear requirements for a3/4 inferno but most of these are pre 1.05 nerfs so I was wondering if mp0 now has lower stat requirements.
Unbuffed:
58k hp
7.7k armour
13k damage
610 AR
933 Life regen
800 LoH
Looking to down Diablo within the next week or so!
Cheers.

I'd say you're fine, especially with wrath and rend. Surviving Belial is pretty easy. But for A3, I'd say you might want to trade out one of your armor passives for Invograting Pressence. If you're going to do being A3 solo, and especially A4 solo, you have to consider the thought that (with 13k dps) you're going to have some slightly longer fights. RNG can be your worst enemy in this Act, whether it be bombs, pestillence, or nasty inferno affixes, especially in longer fights.

Find out which of the two passives gives you more armor and stick with it., you'll get a hefty regen bump that you might find necessary considering the 1.8% heal from the rend rune and you'll be that much safer. Just check in with the forum regularly to let us know your progress.
Reply Quote
Any MP w/ your DPS is not advisable for an act boss.

also, I didnt run the numbers but your eHP looks soft for comfort in MP0 A3. Get a ~900 DPS weapon with ~300-400 stats, screw LoH as its useless. Use IP, revenge/provoc, rend/BL for health. That'll give you a nice boost to DPS and eHP.

A upgrade to the shield, boost, and chest should cost no more than 500k total and combined with the weapon should let you solo A3mp0 EZ. right now you arent ready
Reply Quote
Thanks a lot for the detail guys. Appreciate it, I'll have a play around with this advice and see how I fare. Will let you know how it ends.
Reply Quote
I'll hijack your thread for a moment, think I should move to Act 3?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Kayozay-1277/hero/28765839
Reply Quote
^^ you have no life on hit and with only 40k life so not really..
Reply Quote
Life regen broski
Reply Quote
screw LoH as its useless. Use IP, revenge/provoc, rend/BL for health. That'll give you a nice boost to DPS and eHP.
Reply Quote
Replaced my weapon, boots, shield and chest which has bumped up my damage to 18k and my all res fairly high.
Downed Belial 20 min ago.
Cheers for the advice guys.
Reply Quote
Finally ran through all of acts 3 and 4 tonight. some of act 4 got a little hectic including a run in with the keywarden, but managed to clear it! Thanks heaps for the advice, helped a lot. :D
Unbuffed stats on diablo kill:
Paragon level 7
18k damage
56k hp
6.6k armour
720 AR
3700-4700 block
1800 regen
0 LoH
500 Life per kill
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]